[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

I have my gems sets as in the linking section of the guide, i can't use blood level with haste because it asks for 71% or so health, what am i missing?

NVM, figured it out, my blood magic support level was too low.

Anyway, for big bosses, how do i keep my dominating blow minions up?
Last edited by Alan1996 on Dec 12, 2018, 4:50:11 PM
"
Alan1996 wrote:
I have my gems sets as in the linking section of the guide, i can't use blood level with haste because it asks for 71% or so health, what am i missing?

Dominating Blow has a %-Chance to spawn normal versions

EDIT: "10% Chance to Summon a Normal Sentinel of Dominance when you Hit a Unique Monster" on the gem text
Last edited by Ragnuzz on Dec 12, 2018, 4:54:22 PM
"
Ragnuzz wrote:
"
Alan1996 wrote:

Dominating Blow has a %-Chance to spawn normal versions

EDIT: "10% Chance to Summon a Normal Sentinel of Dominance when you Hit a Unique Monster" on the gem text

Oh i see thank you very much i should have taken a closer look into DB, last time i used DB it used to convert the actual monsters into minions :p
Could someone help me understand what I'm doing wrong? IGN: Superbrodaga, i'll be grateful
I never tried Dom Blow and i am very impressed with your char concept of an aura Bot / Minion / Melee

With 3.5 do you think the 5 off color on Shav will be achievable?
Also Is your build suitable for Uber lab too?

regards from Kyrgyzstan
Just started this build yesterday, having a blast so far. I've gotten most of my gear together (still hunting for the 6 socket recipe, sitting on a 5 red link right now) and am at the point where I'm looking at picking up a Watcher's Eye. I do have a question about the mods you have listed to look out for though... I have no idea how the first three do anything for the build (the mana affects for Clarity). Nothing I do expends mana, and even if it did I have a whopping 48 mana to work with. What am I missing here?
"
Justiis wrote:
Just started this build yesterday, having a blast so far. I've gotten most of my gear together (still hunting for the 6 socket recipe, sitting on a 5 red link right now) and am at the point where I'm looking at picking up a Watcher's Eye. I do have a question about the mods you have listed to look out for though... I have no idea how the first three do anything for the build (the mana affects for Clarity). Nothing I do expends mana, and even if it did I have a whopping 48 mana to work with. What am I missing here?

From what has been reported on reddit, the six socket recipe is from the abyssal boss in delve. As for the clarity, that is mainly for the "Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" mod. The rest might have been useful when the build did not use soul taker and reserve all the mana.
More max mana = more energy shield % bonus from the ascendancy node, no?

Edit: nvm, wasn't that kind of modifier.
Last edited by MagiskA on Dec 15, 2018, 8:13:36 AM
"
"
Justiis wrote:

From what has been reported on reddit, the six socket recipe is from the abyssal boss in delve. As for the clarity, that is mainly for the "Gain (12-18)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity" mod. The rest might have been useful when the build did not use soul taker and reserve all the mana.

Yes this is correct, removed the redundant clarity mods!
"
I never tried Dom Blow and i am very impressed with your char concept of an aura Bot / Minion / Melee

With 3.5 do you think the 5 off color on Shav will be achievable?
Also Is your build suitable for Uber lab too?

regards from Kyrgyzstan

Yes and easy Yes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info