3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Cheydinhal wrote:
"
Droven wrote:
"
paqpaa wrote:
I have a question sorry if it was asked before.
Why did you pick the nods for minion dmg? Does it apply to totems?

Why do ppl dont read the posts before they ask the same question again and again.

Look at the Node "Spiritual Aid" in the Tree.

Becuz ppl read the guide not the 88 pages of questions following it. And dont understand the passive..which could be explained in the guide if u ask me

Wepll, since the node exactly says what it does, it doesn't help if it is in the guide, because the person obviously just cannot read

Playing this build in Betrayal, but the problem is I die a lot in higher maps against betrayal mobs and in Delves and T14-T15 map mobs. Please can someone help me with what I may be doing wrong?

Here's my character: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/PlainSage/characters?characterName=Indrasa

Last edited by PlainSage on Dec 14, 2018, 10:53:54 AM
Kika soulmantle has more toughness, ehp might be lower but you can take far more consistent damage and get away with it most of the time, with your build, not playing safely means you'll die.

It's good you defend your build, I'm playing and enjoying it, but being a bit more honest and realistic would be a good thing.
"
xEnt wrote:
cool my gear so far

how you deal with curse? use Self-Flagellation Jewel?
"
ariyako wrote:
"
xEnt wrote:
cool my gear so far

how you deal with curse? use Self-Flagellation Jewel?

i just use a flask.
How can i craft +1 totem shield?
"
Hikashuri wrote:
Kika soulmantle has more toughness, ehp might be lower but you can take far more consistent damage and get away with it most of the time, with your build, not playing safely means you'll die.

It's good you defend your build, I'm playing and enjoying it, but being a bit more honest and realistic would be a good thing.

Nothing to do with deffending :D with Body Armour + 2 Rings you lose wrath (25% dmg) and almost 1k EHP. How can you say there is any chance that's a better / saver way? 1k EHP is in a build like that really a big fucking thing. for more tankyness you should better drop the amulet and gloves for rare ones with life and maybe go for a loreweave. but the only way soulmantle is anyway "okay" is with atzirir's reflection!
"
EdwardElric66 wrote:
How can i craft +1 totem shield?

veiled shield. but it's expensive atm because they just patched it into the game. wait a few days. it will get cheaper!
is "belly of the beast" worth on this build ? Trying to have more life..
Your guide suggests for the chest

"
"Controlled Destruction,(5l) inc Crit Strikes"

which seems a bit counterintuitive at first glance. Do we pick up enough + crit chance that the downside of Controlled Destruction is mitigated or am I missing another crucial interation here?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info