3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

88 pages of people saying the same thing, you're right of course but the OP would rather have you on his stream for more advanced tips I'm guessing. So this guide itself is pretty minimal. Also no one can be expected to read through 88 pages of whatever nice tips accumulated here.
does getting +1 totem on a shield worth 2 ex? i have the option on my bench but it seems a little expensive

so far so good, killed all content easily with much worse Gear that I got now.

started with 3 Totems until T12 maps, then it was crappy to play with 3. I played then with multiple totems the Rest of the Atlas until shaper. After patch released I crafted +1 on shield and took out multiple totems. very good dps increase now

Think I'm done now and sell the Gear start a new Build now
Best way to counter soul mantle curse is to get a imune curse flask?
lmao
Last edited by Bourgee on Dec 14, 2018, 8:34:45 AM
"
michaud808 wrote:

Best way is to not use soul mantle ;)
but if you really want you can get 2 kikarazu or atziris reflection.
"
Bourgee wrote:
atziris reflection.

lol, good luck with that
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
michaud808 wrote:

i need someone to tell me WHY!?!?

if you use soulmantle, you have more DPS in your pob, i think its 500k shaper dps more.. and with a SINGLE warding flask, you're done, literally done you never see the curses.. whats the problem with that item?
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
michaud808 wrote:

if you use soulmantle, you have more DPS in your pob, i think its 500k shaper dps more.. and with a SINGLE warding flask, you're done, literally done you never see the curses.. whats the problem with that item?

you lose 600 effective hp, you will not have the flask 24/7 up at endgame bosses that's not worth.
"
gasparoto1 wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
michaud808 wrote:

you lose 600 effective hp, you will not have the flask 24/7 up at endgame bosses that's not worth.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info