3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Samodin wrote:
Damn you're fast xD you replied before my edit.

Here's a second question:
I find it odd that you pick Lightning Walker so late (Given that most people simply won't pick it since they stop around lvl 90ish). It looks very powerful to me and is only a 2 point investment. Any specifics behind that choice?

Because it will cost you 2 points on your traveling path. But feel free to pick it earlier.
Would faster casting be better than increased critical strikes as a 6th overall? Or is it situational with one better for mapping and one for bosses.
Last edited by ZeroCloud on Dec 7, 2018, 10:31:47 AM
"
ZeroCloud wrote:
Would faster casting be better than increased critical strikes as a 6th overall? Or is it situational with one better for mapping and one for bosses.

since we are using Marylene's Fallacy inc crit is 100% better!
"
Bourgee wrote:

At what level do you typically have enough crit chance to equip Marylene's where it starts helping instead of hurting?
"
Bourgee wrote:

Gem-Links:
4l Boots/Gloves/Helmet:
-Phaserun, Empower, Increased Duration Vaal Grace

FYI, your POB has Enhance instead of Empower.
Hey folks, I'm new to both Arc and Totems playstyle, and I'm just wondering when would it be nice to change selfcast Arc for totem arc. Should I just rush Ancestral bond and change to totems at level 30 ?
"
ZeroCloud wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:

At what level do you typically have enough crit chance to equip Marylene's where it starts helping instead of hurting?

i think you can start using it when you got the crit notes at witch. so pretty early on.
"
master0022 wrote:
Hey folks, I'm new to both Arc and Totems playstyle, and I'm just wondering when would it be nice to change selfcast Arc for totem arc. Should I just rush Ancestral bond and change to totems at level 30 ?

yeahh swap to totems after you got ancestral bond. there is a leveling tree in pob!
I can't seem to get the path of building link to open? Am I the only one?
"
NeoMan5 wrote:
I can't seem to get the path of building link to open? Am I the only one?

try to update pob.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info