3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Hey, since i wont be getting level 100 on starter build, which 10 nodes should i ignore? Looking for level ~90 before switching.

I was thinking about dropping coordiantion, soul siphon and blood siphon together with 2 jewel sockets.

Also, good job on simple and effective guide.
Last edited by Ecoueses on Dec 6, 2018, 8:26:17 PM
"
Ecoueses wrote:
Hey, since i wont be getting level 100 on starter build, which 10 nodes should i ignore? Looking for level ~90 before switching.

I was thinking about dropping coordiantion, soul siphon and blood siphon together with 2 jewel sockets.

in pob you can find leveling trees. go to "trees" and chose the 110 points tree on the bottom left.
Just wanted to say thanks for the amazing build and guide, Bourgee! Much love!
"
Spiritcroww wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks for the amazing build and guide, Bourgee! Much love!

thank you <3 nice to hear that!
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Ecoueses wrote:

in pob you can find leveling trees. go to "trees" and chose the 110 points tree on the bottom left.

Damn i actually never noticed that option, thanks! :)
"
Ecoueses wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Ecoueses wrote:

Damn i actually never noticed that option, thanks! :)

same here :D a viewer told me :D
"
Bourgee wrote:
loreweave is ok but we lose dmg and like 300+ ehp.

Hmmm... maybe it's good to use Shroud of the Lightless as easier 6L and a lot of hp/mana or even a bestiary crab/cat unique armour if Bestiaty is back?
"
Ksakep wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:

Hmmm... maybe it's good to use Shroud of the Lightless as easier 6L and a lot of hp/mana or even a bestiary crab/cat unique armour if Bestiaty is back?

shaped armour is just the best can't tell you more bro :D
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Ksakep wrote:
"
Bourgee wrote:

shaped armour is just the best can't tell you more bro :D

OK ;)
Just wanted to say thanks for the guide, I'll be using it as my starter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info