3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Bourgee wrote:
"
Nephanis wrote:
whats your opinion on self flagellation and soulmantle? would it be worth picking them up along with 2 Kikazaru to mitigate the curses. or would the clear mind + aura + stats from rings be too much of damage loss at that point?

Thank you

With the new Update Soulmantle is even worse cause we gonna get an odd number of totems and since we spawn 2 with 1 cast it always gonna respawn 1. that's a dps loss cause of the delay. also you lose the 22 wrath aura and some hp/mana on the body armour. also you gonna lose a ringslot. and all that for 25% spelldmg and 20% per curse from self flagellation?! not worth!
Last edited by Bourgee on Dec 6, 2018, 8:27:06 AM
When 3.5 is live, will you do a leveling build break down for each leveling section? Aka 1-12, 12-20, 20-40, 40-60, 70, 80 respec, 90 respec?
Hello here, I really want to do totem build and I'm balance between THIS one : Arc totem and ... maybe deadeye ice spear ( with multiple totem support) do you have some advices ?
"
Asdf1234 wrote:
When 3.5 is live, will you do a leveling build break down for each leveling section? Aka 1-12, 12-20, 20-40, 40-60, 70, 80 respec, 90 respec?

In the POB if you go to "tree" you can choose the leveling process of the passiv tree on the bottom left.
Last edited by Bourgee on Dec 6, 2018, 9:24:12 AM
is Ritual Awakening really worth the points without the 4th totem?
assuming we have 6 totems - I was thinking the 18% more dmg was a good trade off for survivability with Sanctuary of Thought. Since totem play style has the inevitability as long as you're alive to continuously spam them

in regards to the placement speed trade off - i think the new totem support gem has it covered assuming that the "2 totems instead of one" is a redundant mechanic. If u really think about it putting 2 at a time via new support gem is better than 2 really fast clicks, in my pob the placement speed changes from .39s to .27(with Ritual A.)

Thus I figured maximizing MoM and getting the bonus ES is better... thoughts pls :) #amstillanoob
Last edited by russelv on Dec 6, 2018, 9:30:45 AM
"
Rannasha wrote:

Computed differently:

Suppose 1 totem is 100 damage. If you have 4 totems (so no mult. totem support), you get +12% from Ritual of Awakening, making each totem do 112 damage. Times 4 totems: 448.

If you use the multiple totem support, each totem has 21% reduced damage, so 79 damage remains. But, you have 6 totems, so +18% from Ritual of Awakening, bringing it to 93.22 damage. Times 6 totems: 559.32.

That's an increase of 24.8%. So if any of the other supports provides an overall increase of less than 24.8%, it'll be worth replacing it with multiple totem support (not counting things like totem placement time etc).

Since Ritual of Awakening and multiple totem support states that you can only summon max 2 totems at a time (Notice that it doesn't say additional totem), I would prefer to use without multiple totem support.

Overall, 4 totems build would be better for clearing and bossing if you use lightning penetration as the other support gem.
"
Bourgee wrote:
"
The totem build is really great, I played it in the Delve League. It was a lot of fun! :)

To make it easier to start with 3.5, I added the level process via the "PoB manage tree function" in PoB step by step (the part with "Since the passive tree on the page isn't updated yet i can't do a lvling tree. You should follow the following big Nodes:")

I found a difference in the trees.

On the left is the "Pastebin Tree", on the right the "Level Process" Tree.

[url=https://abload.de/image.php?img=2018-12-0522_30_38-5rebc.png][img]https://abload.de/thumb/2018-12-0522_30_38-5rebc.png[/url][/img] [url=https://abload.de/image.php?img=2018-12-0522_30_14-bddpl.png][img]https://abload.de/thumb/2018-12-0522_30_14-bddpl.png[/url][/img]

Is the difference intended or is it just a mistake?

Here is the Pastebin link with the individual skill nodes for leveling: https://pastebin.com/2LtbYsL0

Please excuse my bad English...it's not my native language.

I will check POB and change if i made a mistake.

Thank you so much for your efforts! Just great! :)
Last edited by DarkMorgan7782 on Dec 6, 2018, 9:39:38 AM
"
Verseb wrote:
Hello here, I really want to do totem build and I'm balance between THIS one : Arc totem and ... maybe deadeye ice spear ( with multiple totem support) do you have some advices ?

i wouldn't start as a not yet tested spell build. i always stick to something i know and then i will swap over to a build when i farmed enough currency.
Sorry if it's been posted, but how is this build generating power charges?
"
russelv wrote:
is Ritual Awakening really worth the points without the 4th totem?
assuming we have 6 totems - I was thinking the 18% more dmg was a good trade off for survivability with Sanctuary of Thought. Since totem play style has the inevitability as long as you're alive to continuously spam them

in regards to the placement speed trade off - i think the new totem support gem has it covered assuming that the "2 totems instead of one" is a redundant mechanic. If u really think about it putting 2 at a time via new support gem is better than 2 really fast clicks, in my pob the placement speed changes from .39s to .27(with Ritual A.)

Thus I figured maximizing MoM and getting the bonus ES is better... thoughts pls :) #amstillanoob

You forgot the Life Reg and Mana Reg from Ritual of Awakening. That's a big boost in surviving!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info