3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

Any way to fit "purity of flesh" and "arcane potency" into the tree or does that make the tree just worse?

Thank you for the guide!
Hi Mate.

Can u post ur tree in POE planner or from the POE website. I cant use the pastebinversion.

Thanx.

Lapsen
The minion node question has been asked (and answered) on essentially every single page of this thread.

the 2nd to last main minion node, makes it so increases and decreases to minion damage also apply to the player, so every bit of increased minion damage = increased arc spell damage.

And also as far as pastebin goes, either downlaod path of building, or use the path of building app on mobile and the pastebin works just fine. You can also view the build writers profile and just look at his characters passive tree from there. same thing.
Whats wrong with grabbing an agnerod staff and kaoms heart? Just a little more defense?

Besides i got a 40 % arc helmet and skipped all the minion nodes, they are not worth the effort. Took breath of lighning instead and have alot of shock increase and chance then. Seems somehow more stylish for an arc build, allthough i lose neglectable dps.
Last edited by Wilmots on Oct 27, 2018, 12:34:50 PM
"
Wilmots wrote:
Whats wrong with grabbing an agnerod staff and kaoms heart? Just a little more defense?

Besides i got a 40 % arc helmet and skipped all the minion nodes, they are not worth the effort. Took breath of lighning instead and have alot of shock increase and chance then. Seems somehow more stylish for an arc build, allthough i lose neglectable dps.

you only NEED 5% chance to shock to effectively use shock, but we already get like 15% from the guide tree...the minion nodes are a difference in over 100k dps...

currently sitting at 70k tooltip dps with 620% crit multi which = 440k dps per totem, x 4 totems = 2.2m dps...

removing the minion nodes would drop me to 330k dps, x4 totems = 1.2m dps...its a pretty significant difference.
Last edited by Skippsy on Oct 28, 2018, 11:33:45 AM
No, as mentioned i got a 40 % arc enchant and 62% light damage instead of minion damage and i have over 50% shock effectiveness.

Im SSF by the way, havent found an essence worm yet and so on.
Last edited by Wilmots on Oct 28, 2018, 1:52:53 PM
arc enchat works but a bone helmet with 40% minion damage while taking minion nodes is 100% exactly the same amount of damage increase and, shock effectiveness is just enemies taking less damage to get shocked but you need to do more damage to even shock, so 5% or 50% is still gonna be the same damage value its just do you need to do 5k damage or 10k damage to actually shock, 62% lightning damage also still isn't as good because theres 115% increased damage with minion nodes, which is 50% more raw damage than going pure lightning damage. Raw damage > any value because it accounts for every damage type.
Last edited by Skippsy on Oct 28, 2018, 3:57:53 PM

I don't know how I can skale my damage more (except enchants).
Can you help me please?
"
Rottenbeer wrote:

I don't know how I can skale my damage more (except enchants).
Can you help me please?

Go to the guide creators profile, look at his character, equip similar gear.

Bone helmet w/40% minion damage
Gloves w/crit multi and crit chance
Opal ring w/35% elemental damage

I use shimmerons+trolltimber spire as wand and shield combo

6link loreweave is easily one of the best armor pieces to use w/increased crit chance and elemental damage

Marleynes fallacy or choir of the storm amulet for more crits and damage.

lots to improve on here

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info