3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

"
Skippsy wrote:
I'm sitting at 3.5k hp, 2.2k mana, 620% crit multiplier, shimmerons + trolltimber spire, 5link 6 socket loreweave... i 1 hit ko uber izaro but i'm only delve depth 250ish, main problem i encounter is getting stunlocked but thats where vaal grace and phase run help in sticky situations. Damage isn't an issue, its not getting 1 shot thats the issue :D just keep them endurance charges up

I also feel the damage is already ridiculous so I'm using laviangas spirit over wise oak for slightly better survivablity

This is pretty similar to me, you have always to watch out and smash your head on the keys in order to dont die :D

But this build is really OP, atm Im at delve 230 and I killed: Atziri, Uber Atziri, all shaper and elder Guardians, Shaper, Elder and as well Uber Itzaro

I havent seen much that I cant do with this build. I really prefer the no Soulmantle version and its nice to be a bit more tanky.

Im trying to get a new rare weapon instead of shimmeron but this is harder as expected...

If you have any suggestions, just feel free :)
hmm is anyone else having issues checking the links? nothing is showing up when i click on them but gibberish.
Spoiler

Where do i go from here? Any1 has any thoughts?
"
Schaff3r wrote:
Spoiler

6link loreweave with 80% resistance cap

I'm also just a bigger fan of faster casting over lightning pen, already get a fair amount from passive tree but thats all personal preference.

also you don't need phase run or grace past lvl 1 so you can sacrifice dexterity substantially and get other affixes.
Last edited by Skippsy on Oct 22, 2018, 11:31:44 AM
"
Schaff3r wrote:

Crit Chance Lucky flask.
why are you taking the spiritual aid and righteous army nodes? minion damage increse the damage of the totems? D:
"
Yoyibelle wrote:
why are you taking the spiritual aid and righteous army nodes? minion damage increse the damage of the totems? D:

There is a node on the passive tree new to 3.4 that makes all "increases" to minions add to us as well! So it passes that on to our totems in that way, alongside the minion implicit on the Bone Helmets as well. :D
"
jaredh wrote:
"
Schaff3r wrote:

Crit Chance Lucky flask.

I am already sittting at 65% crit chance with 5 Pc on me.
Do you think i need more ?
"
Schaff3r wrote:
"
jaredh wrote:
"
Schaff3r wrote:

Crit Chance Lucky flask.

I am already sittting at 65% crit chance with 5 Pc on me.
Do you think i need more ?

Crit Lucky flask is better than increasing crit chance. It rolls crit twice and takes the better roll.
Can you explain, all minion nodes, what they for?

They do improve golem, but I though that main damage source are totems, and golem is used just as a minor addition? Isn't it?

If you consider golem damage is important, then you have a skill tree oriented on two different damage sources, that does not looks good.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info