3.6 Synthesis Arc/Freezing Pulse Totems, easy Shaperkills with less than 1-2 Ex investment!

elder was a joke omegalul ....99% exp still die only one because my stupid two flask :)
Last edited by uhdgamer on Sep 7, 2018, 12:00:49 PM
Sorry, another noob question.

This is my first elemental character and I'm not sure how to calculate if a weapon provides increased DPS. I'm used to having a pDPS character and just looking at trade.

Is there a certain mod I should prioritize over others?
"
Hootbagz3 wrote:
Sorry, another noob question.

This is my first elemental character and I'm not sure how to calculate if a weapon provides increased DPS. I'm used to having a pDPS character and just looking at trade.

Is there a certain mod I should prioritize over others?

Wands, Daggers and Scepters almost exclusively

Spell/Ele Damage implicit or crit (only)
Spell/Ele/Lighting % Damage
Lighing +X - +Y Damage
Cast Speed
Crit Chance
Crit Multi

Any combination (all of them if you find it) are the starting point.
"
jaredh wrote:
Wands, Daggers and Scepters almost exclusively

Spell/Ele Damage implicit or crit (only)
Spell/Ele/Lighting % Damage
Lighing +X - +Y Damage
Cast Speed
Crit Chance
Crit Multi

Any combination (all of them if you find it) are the starting point.

Be sure it is lightning to spells, not lightning to attacks.
Also can add in shaped mods like elemental penetration and elemental as extra chaos, but can get a bit more pricey.

I am 84 right now. What do you suggest me to upgrade? I am going to change the breach ring and boots.

Another noob player here..Just starting out and curious about how I time taking Mind Over Matter..How much mana should you have before taking this node ?

Thanks
"
gamerocker wrote:
Another noob player here..Just starting out and curious about how I time taking Mind Over Matter..How much mana should you have before taking this node ?

Thanks

If you only pick mind over matter then your mana should be = your life * 0.43 = mana

If you pick from the ascendancy Divine Guidance which give you total 40% of damage is taken from mana before life, then your formula is your life * 0.67 = mana
How is the clear speed in maps? Anyone have a short video showcasing this?
"
Krebnac wrote:
I am 84 right now. What do you suggest me to upgrade? I am going to change the breach ring and boots.

No particular order:
1. Bone helmet, 35-40% damage.
2. I would favor crit strikes over Controlled Destruction or LP, but if CD is just enough to consistent 1-shot, stick with it. With Mary's, the crit multi is so high and it feels nerfed with CD and losing all of that crit chance.
3. Spell damage HP + resist gloves. Could use those unique crit ones, but I like the rare gloves more to open up cheaper options elsewhere. I paid under 5 chaos each for both rare amulet and belt because I didn't need as much resists on them thanks to rare gloves, and still get a bit of damage and HP off them.
4. With higher resist on boots or left amulet, you may be able to afford a decent abyss belt for the extra socket to get some more HP and damage.
5. If you move freeze or bleed immunity to HP flask, you can swap that flask to curse immunity. Temp Chains maps make me want to chaos them without curse immune. I like Silver flask for that option, but nothing wrong with your rarity flask or Wise Oak.
6. Remove Lord of the Dead and 2 more points to get Celestial Judgment (far left side below Spiritual Aid). Don't get Lord back but get those other 2 back when you level-up. Either HP or Throatseeker would be my go-to.
7. And then eventual 21/20 gems and more levels. Replacing Mary with rare amulet, adding rare double dmg + hp jewels, etc.

That should be enough to carry you to 90ish and mid-tiers. Haven't played in enough reds to comment yet.

"

Maybe I haven't played enough OP builds, but I find the clear speed fairly fast and thorough. Drop totems and go. Thanks to new loot map, I can see the drops that are 1-2 screens away from where the totem fired from. Nowhere near the fastest or safest build, but definitely one of the lazy fast ones. I thought about trying regular Arc, but I'll wait until next season when Delves is over. Dropping totems at events is so cheesy good :P
Last edited by blackdeath101 on Sep 8, 2018, 1:52:56 AM
"

Clearspeed is one of the best of all totembuild i have done so far. you only need 1 totem for everything. so you place 1 totem run place a totem run and so on...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info