[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

"
saif3r wrote:
Currently sitting on below items. What do you think i should upgrade next? Pandemonius, or shall i try to 6link Lore? Got around 4ex right now, so I would have to hoard more currency for Pandemonius.

I think a 6 link chest should be your priority before Pandemonious.

For a small cost, while wearing Yoke, pick up a cheap pair of Hrimburn gloves.
What do we skill after level 90?

And do we get new opportunities if we cut out some % life points around "Constitition"? ie i got "bludgeon blitz" on my amulett. So after level 90 (or earlier, if we get rid of some % life) we can go for "divine judgement" to.

Its the same "bone breker", primeval fore" and "rampart". All of them are recommended as anointments, so it cant be that bad. I dont know if that makes any sense to go for it after level 90 or earlier.

Or something like this maybe?

- diamond skin (20% all res, 48% armor and 3% movement speed)
- bloodless (enemies cant leech from you)
- strong arm (but we wont benefit from ailment damage, cause frost doesnt do anyways?)
"
"
tyman289 wrote:
yessssssssssssssssssssssss rolled my 6link todays 3 exalts down but glad it didnt take it all haha

congrats!

3ex is an excellent price to upgrade from a 5 link Lore to a 6 link lore. You saved around 2ex!

Thank you i was sweating every time i had to go buy more fusings lol but having fortify helps alot now just need to get more mana since i still have to have a mana flask. Was wondering if i could alter my tree a little bit to get some more bonuses . Will habe to check pob for once since im never used it
Last edited by tyman289 on Dec 27, 2019, 10:59:41 AM
"
"
chess3007 wrote:
I know this is a starter build but should this be able to do the uber lab? I'm level 88 but got one hit on the third phase. I didn't prioritize the health nodes so that's maybe my problem? Just trying to determine whether it's possible or not.

Something may be wrong in the build. This build can do uber lab with your eyes closed mostly. We can't see your gear and tree because your profile is not public.

I am notoriously terrible in uber lab (usually have to get carries in other builds) and I can run it in minutes now with no issues with this build.

Im currently level 81, I lack a few life nodes but I die a LOT, like not a lot but a loooooooooooottt. Way more often than with my icle mines. I have currently 4 665 of life. Smth might be wrong with my build.
"
"
D4VN wrote:
Please help
My character is lv50 and I find it quite hard in leveling, I also watch the leveling guide but It cant help me
I got all rare items
This is my first time play POE
Please dont be harsh thank I you

When you get a chance, make your profile public so that we can see your character to give some tips.

Sorry I have it public now
Hope to see some tips from you guys
Try to grind more today
"
ConanCcM wrote:
What do we skill after level 90?

And do we get new opportunities if we cut out some % life points around "Constitition"? ie i got "bludgeon blitz" on my amulett. So after level 90 (or earlier, if we get rid of some % life) we can go for "divine judgement" to.

Its the same "bone breker", primeval fore" and "rampart". All of them are recommended as anointments, so it cant be that bad. I dont know if that makes any sense to go for it after level 90 or earlier.

Or something like this maybe?

- diamond skin (20% all res, 48% armor and 3% movement speed)
- bloodless (enemies cant leech from you)
- strong arm (but we wont benefit from ailment damage, cause frost doesnt do anyways?)

after 90 I am heading to Bludgeon Blitz node. Once I get there I will replace my amulet with Primeval Force.

If I can afford it, I might also consider Rampart but it is a much more expensive anointment than Primeval Force.
"
D4VN wrote:
"
"
D4VN wrote:
Please help
My character is lv50 and I find it quite hard in leveling, I also watch the leveling guide but It cant help me
I got all rare items
This is my first time play POE
Please dont be harsh thank I you

When you get a chance, make your profile public so that we can see your character to give some tips.

Sorry I have it public now
Hope to see some tips from you guys
Try to grind more today

1) you are level 50 so it is time to switch to dual wield Frostbreath.

2) Dump heavy strike and vigilant strike set up and use Ice Crash as your only damage

3) Remove Added Fire damage from Leap Slam and add in Faster Attacks. You don't want damage on Leap Slam you just want to move faster

4) After removing Heavy Strike and Vigilant Strike, start building the two key CWDT set ups

a) CWDT -> Frost Bomb -> Enfeeble -> Summon Holy Relic (see first post for levels to use)
b) CWDT -> Summon Ice Golem -> Molten Shell (all to level 20)

5) Your passive tree path North is slightly off. You are wasting nodes in the tree. See first post for the correct pathing. And as soon as possible, get the Mana Leech node on the west side of the tree. Once you get that you can dump the Mana flask and start up grading your flasks. You want the following setup:

Life Flask - Diamond Flask - Lion's Roar - Atziri's Promise - Your Choice for 5th

6) I may be missing it but I can't see your ascension in your tree. You should have your first lab point and ascend to Juggernaught as soon as possible. You are close to getting your second point as well. Those first two labs are extremely important to the build.
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Dec 27, 2019, 11:33:28 AM
"
"
D4VN wrote:

1) you are level 50 so it is time to switch to dual wield Frostbreath.

2) Dump heavy strike and vigilant strike set up and use Ice Crash as your only damage

3) Remove Added Fire damage from Leap Slam and add in Faster Attacks. You don't want damage on Leap Slam you just want to move faster

4) After removing Heavy Strike and Vigilant Strike, start building the two key CWDT set ups

a) CWDT -> Frost Bomb -> Enfeeble -> Summon Holy Relic (see first post for levels to use)
b) CWDT -> Summon Ice Golem -> Molten Shell (all to level 20)

5) Your passive tree path North is slightly off. You are wasting nodes in the tree. See first post for the correct pathing. And as soon as possible, get the Mana Leech node on the west side of the tree. Once you get that you can dump the Mana flask and start up grading your flasks. You want the following setup:

Life Flask - Diamond Flask - Lion's Roar - Atziri's Promise - Your Choice for 5th

6) I may be missing it but I can't see your ascension in your tree. You should have your first lab point and ascend to Juggernaught as soon as possible. You are close to getting your second point as well. Those first two labs are extremely important to the build.

Thank you sir
I'll rearange my skills and try to do Labyrinth (i dont know what ascension is XD). thank you for your help
"
D4VN wrote:

Thank you sir
I'll rearange my skills and try to do Labyrinth (i dont know what ascension is XD). thank you for your help

Ascension is like a class specialization (Juggernaut for us). You have to do little puzzles called Labyrint Trials ( just google locations for them), 6 for Normal Lab, which is the most important part imo.
Last edited by HokusSchmokus123 on Dec 27, 2019, 1:30:40 PM
"
"
saif3r wrote:
Currently sitting on below items. What do you think i should upgrade next? Pandemonius, or shall i try to 6link Lore? Got around 4ex right now, so I would have to hoard more currency for Pandemonius.

I think a 6 link chest should be your priority before Pandemonious.

For a small cost, while wearing Yoke, pick up a cheap pair of Hrimburn gloves.

Thanks. I bought Hrimbrum and 6 linked my Lore, which costed me around 1200fuse :( I guess Pandemonius is next in line, but for now I literally have 0chaos.
Last edited by saif3r on Dec 27, 2019, 1:36:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info