[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

I can only afford a 5 link loreweave right now, is the build still good with that and what gem should I drop on ice crash?
how about dropping herald of purity for summon skitterbots when using the pandemonius? shocked enemies takes nearly double damage so we lose that damage if we dont use yoke
"
Crazy_Scott wrote:
I can only afford a 5 link loreweave right now, is the build still good with that and what gem should I drop on ice crash?

I'm currently using a 5-link. I manage to do all 10 first tiers without too much issues.
Hi, How do you use Herald Of ice in this setup with only lvl 2 Enlighten support gem. I'm not seeing that you took anything that would lower mana reservation in tree or on items. Is that shaper ring with Herald Of Ice skill on it just a coincidence or do you have some way of using it?
"
BraneDaBoss wrote:
Hi, How do you use Herald Of ice in this setup with only lvl 2 Enlighten support gem. I'm not seeing that you took anything that would lower mana reservation in tree or on items. Is that shaper ring with Herald Of Ice skill on it just a coincidence or do you have some way of using it?

just a coincidence
I love this build. Abyssus as an option for your helmet is really good (Being a Juggernaut compensates for the additional physical damage taken). I personally Hatred for this one because of the bonus cold damage and AoE. But if you really want to run wild, get Bottled Faith and Ice Crash everything to oblivion.
Last edited by Furyfied on Dec 28, 2019, 11:03:02 AM
"
PrinceOfPower wrote:
how about dropping herald of purity for summon skitterbots when using the pandemonius? shocked enemies takes nearly double damage so we lose that damage if we dont use yoke

That is a really interesting idea.

Shock is what makes the Yoke work well. If you can get shock into the Pandamonius setup, the damage would really spike.

Skitterbots do reserve 10% more mana than HOP does though so one might need a high level enlighten to make it all work maybe. I would have to play with POB to see.

If you try this set up, let us know.
I am up to 16 watchstones now and progressing slow but steady. I am not looking forward to the Sirius fight at 20 watchstones though because I am terrible at final boss fights. Hopefully I can fight him some where just after I level so I don't lose a ton of experience.
"
I am up to 16 watchstones now and progressing slow but steady. I am not looking forward to the Sirius fight at 20 watchstones though because I am terrible at final boss fights. Hopefully I can fight him some where just after I level so I don't lose a ton of experience.

Speaking of Sirus, can I skip him and still farm T15-T16 maps or does he need to be beaten once to get to the highest tier maps?

I just watched a video and I am never going to have the skill to beat him with melee even if I had the best gear ever. Damn he looks super hard.
Can we use a soultaker offhand on this ? and get more buffs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info