[3.2] LL RF - comfy mapping build specific for leagues - up to 17-20k ES

"
luglug wrote:
Hello, Allana, tyvm so far and congrats on ubber elder today. Mind checking my profile/"gear check me"? Just dinged 80, whats the best path/nodes to take in the skill tree right now, like, when its time to pickup MoM on skill tree? I need clarity up for it, right? I think i missplaced some gem with enlighten, i got a lvl3, should i put clarity with it instead discipline? when i try this setup it says i dont have enough mana. Tyvm again!

quality up your shield, helmet

get a witchfire brew flask and replace 2 of the quicksilvers with something useful. I like sapphire but it's up to you
Tyvm!!!!
Hello Allana i really like and enjoying playin ur build thanks u so much!
I have a question, how does exactly elemental equilibrium works? As for me it seems like we always trigger it with our rf and enemy gets +25% fire res
"
cdman901 wrote:
Hello Allana i really like and enjoying playin ur build thanks u so much!
I have a question, how does exactly elemental equilibrium works? As for me it seems like we always trigger it with our rf and enemy gets +25% fire res

Hi, my guess is that your armour reflects fire damage onto bad guys which results in your elemental equilibrium proccing. So the best course of action would be to use another chest, maybe tabula rasa?

Cheers
Hey. I've been playing this build for some time now and it has been a fun build so far. However I have a question.

Is this build capable of keeping shaper alive in the elder fight? I have failed all my attempts at that both with 6-link RF and 6-link SR?

That is the only thing so far I am struggling with. Now this is my first time playing LLRF/SR templar but I think my gear is at least decent with 12k ES etc.

Sure the killspeed in t16 bosses isn't the fastest but you can facetank everything so that's not so big of a deal.
"
olliii wrote:
Hey. I've been playing this build for some time now and it has been a fun build so far. However I have a question.

Is this build capable of keeping shaper alive in the elder fight? I have failed all my attempts at that both with 6-link RF and 6-link SR?

That is the only thing so far I am struggling with. Now this is my first time playing LLRF/SR templar but I think my gear is at least decent with 12k ES etc.

Sure the killspeed in t16 bosses isn't the fastest but you can facetank everything so that's not so big of a deal.

Should be but if you want to make it easier slot in a decoy totem or frost wall. I only ever do uber elder so I don't have a lot of feedback to give regarding the other version
Hello. I want to do this build for the following Flashback League.

I'd like to see the Atziri video too. However, it was taken down because of the music probably so, could you make 1 more run and upload it? Or maybe upload a map clear so I can see it in action more?

Other than that, a very well written guide. I'll check it out either way!
"
Kazubuki wrote:

I'd like to see the Atziri video too. However, it was taken down because of the music probably so, could you make 1 more run and upload it? Or maybe upload a map clear so I can see it in action more?

Reuploaded the uber atziri fight with a new soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-VxE8JRV4U&feature=youtu.be
"
allana wrote:
"
Kazubuki wrote:

Reuploaded the uber atziri fight with a new soundtrack

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-VxE8JRV4U&feature=youtu.be

Thank you!
Why Arcane Surge? I don't see how it could work with RF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info