Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

Some one HELP PLEASE =( Why i have so low dps...can't clear alva 0_o i think problem not in few gems lvl 15... https://pastebin.com/LLLGLxfy
Last edited by CrazyEmkido on Jun 18, 2018, 7:28:58 PM
Hi. First of all thanks for this great build. Have some questions about items.
What about Impresence Onyx Amulet with flammability? Can it give more DPS? Or Xoph would be better anyway? Also without Avatar of fire we can use Atziri's Promise.
And second, i think about Loreweave Elegant Ringmail instead of Kaom, it can be more survival?
Maybe some advice about gem setup in body?
Last edited by Drfargus on Jun 18, 2018, 9:28:45 PM
Can u add a leveling section for passives? Gow does the build do in uber lab? I am not the best with traps and playing hc :)
"
radokk1234 wrote:
Can u add a leveling section for passives? Gow does the build do in uber lab? I am not the best with traps and playing hc :)

lab very easy
"
Cyterizz wrote:
"
radokk1234 wrote:

lab very easy

I guess the uber trials are easy too? Sorry for asking, just dont want to rip again in a uber trial :P
"
radokk1234 wrote:

I guess the uber trials are easy too? Sorry for asking, just dont want to rip again in a uber trial :P

90% phys dmg reduction, easy 1500+ life/sec regen. Put in Purity of Fire for Trial of Burning Rage. I think this is one of the safest builds for trials/lab. You can just walk and ignore most of the traps.
IGN: Yatza
"
Yacexx wrote:
"
radokk1234 wrote:

90% phys dmg reduction, easy 1500+ life/sec regen. Put in Purity of Fire for Trial of Burning Rage. I think this is one of the safest builds for trials/lab. You can just walk and ignore most of the traps.

Thanks for the response <3
I am interested in trying this build. Could you add some leveling skill trees or tell which areas of the tree to go to in which order is most effective for leveing?
Last edited by Runal on Jun 19, 2018, 10:17:58 PM
"
Runal wrote:
I am interested in trying this build. Could you add some leveling skill trees or tell which areas of the tree to go to in which order is most effective for leveing?

Would love a leveling tree too (with ascendencies). Maybe for 50, 70 and 90. Sth like that.
Or just where we should go first. Templer notes, witch notes??
Last edited by radokk1234 on Jun 20, 2018, 1:02:00 AM
Hey!
Great build! Thanks for that!
Said me please ,my frenzy AS 0.24 , my VD CD 0.25,i miss dmg or not ? dont understand how its working.
TYVM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info