Poet's Way. T H I C C Poet's Pen Boss Killer

Can anyone please have a look at my character? I am doing absolutley fine up to t16 but then I even take alot of damage and I don't do much damage either. What should I upgrade? 2 socket burbonic will be hard resistance wise. Get a 21 VD instead?

Appreciate the help. Thanks!
"
Hydrokugal wrote:
Can anyone please have a look at my character? I am doing absolutley fine up to t16 but then I even take alot of damage and I don't do much damage either. What should I upgrade? 2 socket burbonic will be hard resistance wise. Get a 21 VD instead?

Appreciate the help. Thanks!

Try to work in a Flammability setup and get a life recovery/cooldown belt. I'm personally using a Flow Untethered, and the life recovery it gives is insane. Life recovery is essentially a more mult to regen and leech if you didn't know.

Also if you're dying to bosses, try a barrage single target setup with life gain on hit and GMP. Barrage alone can get you like 1.3k/second life gained.

Also get more damage on jewels, best would be 2 damage mods alongside inc life and res.
Last edited by Xanthochroid on Jun 14, 2018, 3:17:14 AM
I'm missing helm with enchant, watcher's eye jewel and xoph amulet. What should be my priority? On which of those I should focus first?
"
Hajjime wrote:
I'm missing helm with enchant, watcher's eye jewel and xoph amulet. What should be my priority? On which of those I should focus first?

Enchant for the biggest dmg boost
Hey im looking for some help with this guy, its my 2nd char this league and i plan to have him as bosskiller mainly.

Here is my current gear

What should i focus on getting first, the flow belt, xohps blood, head with enchannt, or watchers eye with life leech on anger...? I know i need some more levels for jewel slots.

Thanks for help.
Last edited by Cyterizz on Jun 17, 2018, 6:12:02 PM
Been having a great time with this build, just need to fill out resists with a couple more jewels, and finish the fire damage cluster out.

Hi, Unearth and volatile dead on the poets pen's socket. but doesnt work, skill cant be used why? Im still 15lv
Is this build HC viable or would you change something? Really nice build, I have 1 peot's pen and i'm thinking about a a version with a shield. Good or bad?
"
Kadir06 wrote:
Hi, Unearth and volatile dead on the poets pen's socket. but doesnt work, skill cant be used why? Im still 15lv

You use an attack (can even use default attack at first to lvl with). Anything in your poet's pen will autocast when you attack. Most people use frenzy or barrage for this purpose.
Wouldn't righteous fire be nice for the extra added damage, and then perhaps going chieftain too?
Last edited by YOUR_HAMSTER on Jun 18, 2018, 5:51:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info