[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Mooginator wrote:
So I believe this build just isn't worth it. The cost to get end-game damage and survivability is off the charts compared to the Melee Claw Molten Strike (which IMO overall is far superior). If you want a money sink, then follow this build - but the required uniques, LoH rolls on elder gear, etc. It's just a far weaker decision for Molten Strike than the Melee Claw (Inquis) variation. That can get up and running in no time (even SSF) with far better damage and similar survival.

What inquisitor build are you looking and use to compare with this one?
Last edited by yissus on Jun 19, 2018, 1:25:30 PM
"
yissus wrote:
"
Mooginator wrote:
So I believe this build just isn't worth it. The cost to get end-game damage and survivability is off the charts compared to the Melee Claw Molten Strike (which IMO overall is far superior). If you want a money sink, then follow this build - but the required uniques, LoH rolls on elder gear, etc. It's just a far weaker decision for Molten Strike than the Melee Claw (Inquis) variation. That can get up and running in no time (even SSF) with far better damage and similar survival.

wild guess that it's this one :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971701
Does it worth take Unrelenting ascendancy for chaos damage mitigation?...
I have duelist character and i wanna try molten strike, any advice which ascendancy is better?
Last edited by alexandro_108 on Jun 19, 2018, 3:39:36 PM
"
Vorret wrote:
"
yissus wrote:
"
Mooginator wrote:

wild guess that it's this one :

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971701

just glanced it, didn't seem to have the same level of defense.
why not kaon's way and/or more endurance charge?
"
Mooginator wrote:
I have played both, ECI is not even close to this in survival.
"
why not kaon's way and/or more endurance charge?

Because rings are this builds only source of life leech.
30-40 экзальтов надо ТОЛЬКО НА СТАРТ. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Rosie_GGG on Jun 20, 2018, 1:59:03 AM
Hi, thanks for this sweet build.
I really have some problem to finish incursion. I've no pb to kill the architect but cleaning the rest of the mobs to get a f***ing stone and open a door fail 80% of the times...

Is there any trick to achieve that? Is shield charge better than leap slam for incursion?

(for the moment I've à 5l lorewave, thief's torment and a sweet xoph that I can't wear due to the dexterity lack xD)

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info