[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
Physt wrote:
Hello again,

do you think with +11 life gained on hit and +2 mana gained on hit is enough?

Enough? To start it might be. But you won't feel comfortable until you get 30+ between your two rings. If you don't have access to that now, use a thief's torment until you can get two nice shaper rings. In incursion decent ones are going for 30c+

+2 mana is enough.
Great guide.

I spent 12 hours collecting and trading for 60 rings. Sold to vendor and received !@#$% Silverbranch bow. Why? Because I had the 5 uniques vendor prophecy, which I've never seen before, so I thought the gift-wrapped box was Loreweave.

GGG's response?

Bad luck and no loreweave, and no 60 rings refunded. In other words, nothing.

Not sure I want to play this game with customer service as poor as this....
Hi, Thanks for guide.
I have a question.
How can I get the Endurance Charge?
"
Great guide.

I spent 12 hours collecting and trading for 60 rings. Sold to vendor and received !@#$% Silverbranch bow. Why? Because I had the 5 uniques vendor prophecy, which I've never seen before, so I thought the gift-wrapped box was Loreweave.

GGG's response?

"
Venedic wrote:
Hi, Thanks for guide.
I have a question.
How can I get the Endurance Charge?

It's the Unflinching Juggernaut passive, which you should pick up around the beginning of maps/end of the story:

"
30% chance to gain an Endurance Charge when you are Hit
25% chance that if you would gain Endurance Charges, you instead gain up to your maximum number of Endurance Charges
Gain an Endurance Charge every second if you've been Hit Recently
+1 to Maximum Endurance Charges
"
Great guide.

GGG's response?

That blows but don't blame GGG. The gift also pops up after you put in 5 unique rings so...you mustve not been paying any attention at all while you were dumping the other 55

Now you wont ever make that mistake again ;)
"

You do see the Loreweave in the trader's window... bad luck
"
NoBillag wrote:
Btw, I've been wondering if this is an alterantive to Xoph's Blood because of it's ability to shock with fire damage:

GornoDD: Any thoughts?
"
NoBillag wrote:
"
NoBillag wrote:
Btw, I've been wondering if this is an alterantive to Xoph's Blood because of it's ability to shock with fire damage:

I don't think so. Since the shock %damage increase value is determined by individual hits and each ball on its own has quite low damage, so you probably won't shock bosses at all.
"
NoBillag wrote:
"
NoBillag wrote:

Well ok... elemental ailments are the most missunderstood mechanic in PoE. To actually shock something you would need the bypass a certain shock threshold, wich is to at least bypass 0.2% of the total life of the monster (roughly). Molten Balls have very low individual hit damage. My Jugg has around 24k dmg per hit with quite good gear in an ideal world (ash debuff etc.). The amount if increased damage against that monster would be extremely small, cause the amount of shock effect has a very low minimum value.

Check the Wiki Page on shock please!

PoB is extremly misleading when it comes to shock, cause it always displays the maximum base shock effect, wich would pretty much only happen against level 1 monster on the twilight strand.

Also the amount of crit we have is pretty low. And even against normal map monsters on tier 1-10 maps (wich is the only type of monster we would have a relevant shock effect), we would only appy the shock to about roughly 15% of the monsters (we have ~7% crit chance and the 8% from the amulet).

In short its completely useless against any high health monsters and without any effect against bosses in terms of shock. The amulets effect of 5% would ally to the 15% low health monsters

The Ignite has very small value against bosses, cause it always applies without a threshold and so we would also benefit of the 5% fromt the amulet.

We would also need to stop using Elemental Focus Support, wich is a major damage boost to the molten strike skill. Elemental Focus prevents us from applying elemental ailments at all. This alone kills off the benefit from the amulet.

Given it has no life at all, its a pretty bad choice.

BUT just for the sake of understanding. What would this amulet be pretty good for? You guessed right, Elementalist builds that greatly benefit off Ailments. The Elementalist Keystone "Baecon of Ruin" guarantees the the infliction of ailments wich results in the juicy opportunity to make a build that has, shock + ignite + chill + freeze + poison + bleed = 30% More damage.

Last edited by GornoDD on Jun 7, 2018, 4:16:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info