[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Hello there,

i'm really enjoying this build but in this league i'm oneshoted by chaos monsters (syndicates also) with 6,5k life, 68+% phys reduct, 55 block.
It's really annoying to have a jugg but dying so hard through chaos...
i don't know what i can change on my gear to prevent onehits or get some decent chaos resistance. Also i don't have good flasks but they will not prevent like the flasks of this build, chaos damage.

Can anyone take a look on my character?
eZLoki_JUGG

"
KingDarkness wrote:
Hello there,

i'm really enjoying this build but in this league i'm oneshoted by chaos monsters (syndicates also) with 6,5k life, 68+% phys reduct, 55 block.
It's really annoying to have a jugg but dying so hard through chaos...
i don't know what i can change on my gear to prevent onehits or get some decent chaos resistance. Also i don't have good flasks but they will not prevent like the flasks of this build, chaos damage.

Can anyone take a look on my character?
eZLoki_JUGG

Looking at your character, I'd say chaos damage is just a small issue.
You could get chaos resistance on many items such as helmet, boots, belt etc.
I'll try to list some of the main problems in order of importance.

1. you are missing one of the core items of the build which is Loreweave.
You should consider selling your xoph's blood and getting Loreweave instead.
Only get Xoph's blood once you have all the core items of the build.
It will require you to spend 3 skill points to get AoF on skill tree.

2. get an instant life flask (bubbling/panicked) with remove bleeding

3. your life pool is very low for your level.. you should replace some of your jewels to ones with life. also, crit chance isn't very useful for the build, try getting attack speed or some other damage mods.
your boots have very low life and should be replaced.

4. as you only have 1 abyssal socket in your gloves, you should put murderous jewel, not searching, to get the intimidate debuff.

5. replace the helmet with a good rare helmet with life and resists (possibly chaos resist).

6. work on getting elder rings with 16+ lgoh and some resists, if possible with life or open prefix to craft it.

7. only use stygian vise if it actually helps cover your resists (may be costly), until then use some other rare belt (heavy/leather is best)

last thing, i can't see your pantheon but make sure to unlock the +25% chaos resist.

hope this helps.. good luck :)
Last edited by Squashling on Dec 24, 2018, 5:17:58 PM
Is the damage not a little bit better with Immolate + Combustion ? :-)
"
Squashling wrote:
what?? it's a loreweave build.. how is ruby flask going to help?

Resistance flasks were changed in the recent update. No longer increased max resistance, but instead 20% less elemental damage taken. Essentially the change is an indirect buff to loreweave, because they synergize extremely well with it
"
Daniel_San76 wrote:
"
Squashling wrote:
what?? it's a loreweave build.. how is ruby flask going to help?

Resistance flasks were changed in the recent update. No longer increased max resistance, but instead 20% less elemental damage taken. Essentially the change is an indirect buff to loreweave, because they synergize extremely well with it

right.. forgot about that

but it still doesn't really explain how he's doing it in the video with no problem. he's not using a ruby flask

and I'd think that 80% fire res + 8k life + jugg reduced damage should be enough to not get oneshot.

anyway, thanks
"Run EVERY map mod (even elemental reflect)"

Hey no...
This build can run EVERY MAP. Turn off your offensive auras and activate Vitality aura. Replace 2 to 3 of your offensive gems to Life Gained on Hit, Item Quality, Item Quantity gems etc. I can clear tier 16 elemental reflect maps easily and quickly by literally using 3 link (MS, Multistrike, and Ancestral Call).
"
majesthro wrote:
can someone pls enlighten me on the 6L?
I get more dmg when i throw in a melee phys dmg instead of conc/incr aoe.
i know we do 100% fire dmg, but melee phys dmg is still a more multiplier, which gets converted.

Anyone?
"
majesthro wrote:
"
majesthro wrote:
can someone pls enlighten me on the 6L?
I get more dmg when i throw in a melee phys dmg instead of conc/incr aoe.
i know we do 100% fire dmg, but melee phys dmg is still a more multiplier, which gets converted.

Anyone?

Your damage is in your magma balls. If you are looking in path of building and see that melee phys damage is better damage, then you have PoB set up incorrectly to be looking at your melee hit damage. Change it to look at magma balls.

Melee Physical Damage does not increase the damage of the magma balls at all.
Some tips from my experience, in no particular order -

switch to lightning golem once you have enough crit to keep ele overload up

whirling blades is a good 3 gem movement skill, it doesn't need faster attacks. this frees up a 4-slot

dont forget to enlighten your anger/herald combo if you arent using spider yet it usually gives you a few more swings which makes a big difference. note that you cannot support aspect of the spider with enlighten but it will by blood magic so watch out

I prefer poachers mark, ideally with the applied on hit elder item mod but putting it on the lvl 1 cwdt with tempest shield also works. the extra flask charges and frenzy are really good, the life/mana on hit is just a bonus but does make early endgame gearing easier

look for abyss jewels with the '+% to accuracy rating if you havent killed recently' mod, it's a huge single target/boss dps boost and improves first volleys

get fire leech asap but no amount of leech replaces life on hit, not even stretching over to Vitality Void

I dropped blood rage after getting to sufficient clearing dps. I highly recommend dropping it if you are trying to level at endgame or have enough dps - it will definitely help enemies kill you when you have awkward positioning and your life on hit stops. this also frees up a slot

In the same vein, I dropped ancestral protector. it was not surviving well enough and stopping to drop it was not worth the pause in life on hit

(vaal) detonate dead is a good cwdt option if you find yourself with a free slot

Fury is probably the best glove enchant for this build

good luck!
Last edited by mshock on Dec 27, 2018, 7:23:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info