[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
bex_HB wrote:
I noticed that somehow which using only a "2 mana gained on hit" jewel
it happens - on no regen maps - occasionally that you completely run out of mana and need to get into town.

Strange in a way, but with thiefs torment i did not notice anything like that at all.

Someone else has this "issue" ? ^^

With 2x +2 mana gained on hit jewels I have no problems with no regen maps. I just turn off Herald of Ash and dont run Blood Rage and then I have big enough mana pool to always be fine! (Ideally you want at least 3 mana gained per hit from jewels/passive tree and you will always be fine!)
Just got off my Theif;s Torment and onto some Elder/Shaper Rings and a jewel with +2 mana

Feelgoodman...lol

Fun build so far, and pushing into red maps and 180+ delves so far has been solid.

Found a ring with Level 12 Poachers Mark on hit, just to add some spice to my Life/Mana gain when curses are available.

Switched to multistrike as well recently, and it makes Leap Slam a little harder to work with, but only in delve has it been an issue with tight corridors. Damn darkness stacks so quick when you make that wrong jump, lol.
Molten strike enchants on good helms are currently very expensive, so I snatched a cheap helm with Burning damage support and increased burning damage. Thinking of a way to use it efficiently..
Which watchers eye is better ... added phys to fire on anger, or fire penetration on anger?

I know, best is both, but 60ex is beyond my budget :D

Thank you :)
"
larsahh_ wrote:
"
bex_HB wrote:
I noticed that somehow which using only a "2 mana gained on hit" jewel
it happens - on no regen maps - occasionally that you completely run out of mana and need to get into town.

Strange in a way, but with thiefs torment i did not notice anything like that at all.

Someone else has this "issue" ? ^^

With 2x +2 mana gained on hit jewels I have no problems with no regen maps. I just turn off Herald of Ash and dont run Blood Rage and then I have big enough mana pool to always be fine! (Ideally you want at least 3 mana gained per hit from jewels/passive tree and you will always be fine!)

Ok thanks, uhm yes two 2 mana leech jewels could be an option ... however first i somewhat need one of my slots for a watchers eye ... maybe i need to remove two life nodes or something to get an additional jewel slot.

Yeah i tried without harald of ash, improved it a little at least -
using the +2 mana gained passive would coust me two passives as well, mhhh.

Really sucks i need to waste 2 points for dexterity

// why does the tree not work in the profile overview, damn -.-
Last edited by bex_HB on Sep 30, 2018, 11:57:02 AM
Im using this build and having a lot of fun, only question is, it says that this build can do even ele reflect, well my question is how u do that?

Thanks in advance
"
Bismarck_X wrote:
Im using this build and having a lot of fun, only question is, it says that this build can do even ele reflect, well my question is how u do that?

Thanks in advance

use soul of yugul pantheon
disable anger for this map
do not use the conc effect gem
be a little careful with huge packs, do not jump in and "free fire"

... this works well for me
"
Bismarck_X wrote:

Thanks in advance

Cant seee your character and how much life gain on hit you have from rings but for ele reflect I'm gonna ctrl V my old comment.

Spoiler

At first I skipped every elemental reflect map, I was afraid of dying, trying out stuff, loosing exp etc.

But there is very very simple solution. Have a High lvl Life Gain on Hit Support gem in your bags, replace your Elemental Damage with Attacks with life gain on hit.
Turn of your Anger Aura, turn off Herald of Ash. If you want to run another aura instead, run maybe something like a high level Vitality (I always carry a lvl 20 Vitality gem in my bags)And finally take the minor pantheon for 25% reduced reflected damage! (Yughul, It costs you 1 map portal but worth it, if you run zana +5 maps for random mapmods)

If you do these couple easy stepps, you will never ever have to skip an elemental reflect map again or drop under 95% hp! (This is very nice for you spam zana +5 maps on your t10 maps and you dont have to skip a single map. That's how I make most of my currency atm.)

The other option is to grab one of those cheap Watcher Eye's with the mod "Take less reflected elemental damage while affected by this aura" and work out something. But I still think you'd want Life gain on Hit gem ready!

Guys i know i should be using POB but i have problems with that.
Question is what is the best gem set for bosses?
For mapping i use molten strike - ele focus - inc area - ele damage with attacks - multistrike - ancestral call.

For bosses i swap out ancestral call and inc area for fire pen and concentrated affect.

Now here is the thing, for delving i am finding the mapping setup superior and only use the boss setup when there is a single target.
Some are also using combustion support?
Is there a superior gemset out there and is what i am doing ok? Thanks.
Hey there
First of all thanks to the OP for writing such an amazing guide. This guide is truly an all rounder which can tank and dish out damage as well. I'm currently level 89 with around 7.2k hp and 90% phys damage reduction with flasks and 80% elemental resistance thanks to loreweave. I would really like some suggestions on how can I boost my damage more and take it to the next level ? I'm not having any issues with the damage output per se, but my tooltip and POB numbers are nowhere hear what OP has shown in his build.
Any advice on how to further improve my gear/build would be highly appreciated.

I don't know how to tag jewels in this post, but I have a watcher's eye with phys as extra fire + phys converted to fire while affected by Anger.

Thanks
Last edited by ChimeraShots on Oct 1, 2018, 9:20:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info