[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

What do you think about the idea of converting this build to a Scion? I thought maybe Slayer and Raider, starting from the Duelist zone. That gives a bunch of extra passive points for a few more health/damage nodes too. The damage against bosses should be comparable (I think). The main downside of the conversion is less physical damage mitigation.

This is the pastebin for my idea. Let me know what you think.
https://pastebin.com/njK5zBAe
why the hell do you say best mod is physical converted to extra fire dmg on watchers eye, we dont need it xophs blood converts it and molten strike it self converts it 60%
"
m2tuu wrote:
why the hell do you say best mod is physical converted to extra fire dmg on watchers eye, we dont need it xophs blood converts it and molten strike it self converts it 60%

There is a difference between simple conversion and conversion to extra dmg.
Thanks to GornoDD for the guide. I was little obsessed with Uber elder and tried like 15 times with elementalist BV and just impossible. Now with this build it took 2 sets to do it. First set was a lot of mistakes and finally no portals, but elder and shaper were at 25% hp.
The second set was a nice first portal, and then 3 more dying stupidly. But finally I defeat that insane boss.

I left my gear, just did uber elder with this (47k dps with fire pen / 8140 hp):

Last edited by automecanic on Sep 22, 2018, 5:23:59 PM
"
dedi37 wrote:
"
Schattenpanda wrote:

Didnt see a 3 mod watcher with 2x anger + vitality. Atm I really like the back to bestiary shift as using aspect of spider ( with shaper shield) as 3rd aura. I killed some uber elder so far and it wasnt bad.

What do u guys think ( going past 93)
use oak for 2 points
go for +1 endurance stack
or for 3 pts go for another jewel socket?

How do you craft aspect of the spider on shield? Just normal chaos spam? And is it prefix or suffix?

Its on boots , suffix , bestiary mod
so it drops from bestiary encounter in delve. I dont think that u can craft it . For shield u need -15 mana reserved so u can run a 3rd aura
"
automecanic wrote:
Thanks to GornoDD for the guide. I was little obsessed with Uber elder and tried like 15 times with elementalist BV and just impossible. Now with this build it took 2 sets to do it. First set was a lot of mistakes and finally no portals, but elder and shaper were at 25% hp.
The second set was a nice first portal, and then 3 more dying stupidly. But finally I defeat that insane boss.

I left my gear, just did uber elder with this (47k dps with fire pen / 8140 hp):

killed uber on both bv and molten and yes molten is alot better for that fight. The trick with bv is to burst is down a lot fast. ( i dont remember but i had 2mil + shaper damage without flasks)
Small update with current gear:

Spoiler

Hit 97, managed to farm some decent currency, took couple hours to fix perfect resistances (97) in my case for Wise Oak. 8600 life, 64k hideout dps with AC/Area. Have to grab new enchant on boots and I can attempt the final lvl 100 push. I see some other people run shaper flask for 2 extra balls, but I dont like it with wise Oak.

Havent attempted Uber Elder yet but I'm pretty sure it's going to be a joke. (Just have to farm some currency to get a good elemental belt without any resistances, maybe some flask mods)

And also have to scout actively for a high life attack speed on crit, damage when killed, phys dmg as extra fire abyss jewel to get all unique buffs, or at least to have them for uber elder farming later on. I yolo slammed all my good 3 mod abyss jewels, but none of them hit anything useful for molten strike sadly, couple t1 bow/wand rolls, so they should sell.

This is probably the most fun build I had in the past 2 years of league, legacy was fun too when I played EK nova char, which has very similar playstyle to this.
Last edited by larsahh_ on Sep 22, 2018, 8:24:48 PM
LV92 and U Elder down on the third try. This build is great, but it's definitely not a steamroll fight at my gear level. Gear is below; pretty standard all-in, nothing exceptional. 41.5k hideout DPS (Anger/HoA only up, no golem) and ~7100 life. Deliberating between investing more into better jewels, etc. or rolling an alt (Poet's Pen VD) to have fun.

Otherwise, things are going well. Hovering around the ~300 range on delve for T16s, etc. and currency luck has turned around nicely.

Last edited by WulfgangNSH on Sep 23, 2018, 1:07:57 AM
Wouldn't it be better to link blood rage to the cwdt lv 20 instead of the ice golem and use the free slot to link combustion to the ancestral protector for extra juice against bosses?

I mean is the Ice golem really impactful at all?

Disclaimer: I hate golems >:(
Last edited by Merdento on Sep 23, 2018, 7:37:16 AM
So what skill setups should I have? I'm following the guide and see his setup doesn't match whats in the skill setup.
So I'm a bit baffled. I'm too casual to know all this, and probably never see a Xophs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info