[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

Replace multistrike with something else..

If multistrike is what kills you then you removed it. faster attack should be a good alternative since it would helps you reacts faster. Also ruby flask can helps a little on those one shots, even though it depends how many life you got stacked up.
If I'm not mistaken, Ruby Flask won't help as Loreweave states that your max res "are" 80% so I think Ruby Flask will not change that amount. However, I've been wrong before and could be wrong again. I'm too broke to afford good gear for now, but it's coming along and I can't wait.
What do you think about:
herald of ash + vitality + anger + enlight lvl 4 in boots.

Atm I got jewel with 50% extra fire + 25 life on hit, but didn't get lvl 4 enlight yet

We can get another +30 life on hit from watcher's eye

Ofc double anger + vitality watcher's will be insanly expensive, but with this setup we can achive 70 life on hit.
Also could be good idea to get elemental weakness on tombfists

So far doing well, killed few shapers deathless, but was playing double grelwood till now. Around 350 depth started having troubles, so decided to go with shield now.

Here is my stuff:

Spoiler

Dropped nice stygian vise yesterday, so I'm in middle of changing equipment. Atm need to craft 2x elder ring, get some good jewels with mana on hit and then cap my resists with boots. If I need some more res, will try to recraft my helmet.
"
dedi37 wrote:
What do you think about:

Atm I got jewel with 50% extra fire + 25 life on hit, but didn't get lvl 4 enlight yet

Ofc double anger + vitality watcher's will be insanly expensive, but with this setup we can achive 70 life on hit.

So far doing well, killed few shapers deathless, but was playing double grelwood till now. Around 350 depth started having troubles, so decided to go with shield now.

Here is my stuff:

Spoiler

Dropped nice stygian vise yesterday, so I'm in middle of changing equipment. Atm need to craft 2x elder ring, get some good jewels with mana on hit and then cap my resists with boots. If I need some more res, will try to recraft my helmet.

Didnt see a 3 mod watcher with 2x anger + vitality. Atm I really like the back to bestiary shift as using aspect of spider ( with shaper shield) as 3rd aura. I killed some uber elder so far and it wasnt bad.

What do u guys think ( going past 93)
use oak for 2 points
go for +1 endurance stack
or for 3 pts go for another jewel socket?
"
Schattenpanda wrote:

Didnt see a 3 mod watcher with 2x anger + vitality. Atm I really like the back to bestiary shift as using aspect of spider ( with shaper shield) as 3rd aura. I killed some uber elder so far and it wasnt bad.

What do u guys think ( going past 93)
use oak for 2 points
go for +1 endurance stack
or for 3 pts go for another jewel socket?

How do you craft aspect of the spider on shield? Just normal chaos spam? And is it prefix or suffix?
Any suggestion for a 6l Sunder till I get the sword to swap to Molten Strike?
I am getting one shotted by t13 and t14 bosses? I find this really wierd as I have almost 7k life.

What am I doing wrong?

Last edited by Gulfripper on Sep 22, 2018, 11:08:59 AM
Hello all
Thank you GornoDD for the third time in a row for creating this awesome build :)
The third league in a row and I'm happy with the results every time.
This time I've tried Devotto and it's a better option than the rare one
less life but better atack speed and movement speed and without worrying about dexterity and much cheaper !!
Just like every time Uber Elder defeated :)

Some statistics and equipment
Hideout DPS with Ancestrall Call + Auras + Golem - 54,5k
Full buffed DPS in action - 138,2k (with insane 14.08 APS!!!)
Life - 7042

and all resistance equal for Wise Oak @ 91% :)

Enjoy ! )
ing: Sehemyr
Last edited by blajo on Sep 22, 2018, 11:11:13 AM
"
dedi37 wrote:
What do you think about:

Here is my stuff:

Spoiler

Im curious , is the combustion setup better then the ele focus one? Looks pretty bad ass to me not having to switch conc/inc aoe. But conc would make your balls hits boss much more consistently doesnt it?
"
Deadbringer wrote:

Im curious , is the combustion setup better then the ele focus one? Looks pretty bad ass to me not having to switch conc/inc aoe. But conc would make your balls hits boss much more consistently doesnt it?

Well, I'm too lazy to swap conc for increased aoe, so I just run with it all the time.

Combustion vs elemental focus is debatable. It's 59% ele dmg vs 39 fire dmg + 19% fire pen.

With this setup you 1shot trash anyway, so I decided to go for more fire pen against bosses. Seems better to me

The only thing I swap out for hard bosses (like uber elder, shaper etc) is fire pen vs ancestral call, so I don't have to worry about good positioning during fight. Additionaly on elder/uber elder you can just fight with ancestral call. Much easier for portal phase

Actually didn't suceed on uber elder yet (but tried on Incurion without any knowledge about his attacks etc). But shaper deathless everytime

Later will try to finish crafting this shield and try out vitality + herald of ash + anger (with 25+ life on hit + extra fire dmg watcher's eye)

edit:

Anyone was checking in pob if it's better to use opal rings or steel rings? My next step after upgrading my torment to elder rings will be trying to drop and craft elder opal/steel ring, but not sure which one will be better
Last edited by dedi37 on Sep 22, 2018, 11:59:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info