[3.5 Viable but Discontinued] UNDENIABLE-JUGG | FARM ALL CONTENT - incl. Uber-Elder

"
SlevinKelevra wrote:
Hey guys,

Very nice build guide, I love this build! Playing it on Hardcore Incursion and just reached lvl 85. Yesterday I got enough rings for the Loreweave, feels much saver now with the higher resis caps. Bought a pretty decent life on hit eldor ring and another one with +3 mana gain on hit so that I could finally replace my Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark setup with Herald of Ash.

The question is, what to buy/save currency for next? Any suggestions gearwise? Is it worth to try a divine orb on the Loreweave? Stats seem not to be best. Here my current gear:

If someone is playing this build in HC too, feel free to add me!
char name: JuggyBoy_inc

The +3 helm enchant is huge for this build - not sure how costly it is on HC though.

Each point of higher resistance cap above 75 is ballpark 4% less elemental damage; you will take roughly 8% less elemental damage by increasing your resist cap from 78% to 80% so its well worth it. However, divining 80 is a 1-in-5 proposition - plus you'll want decent rolls on other stats - so you're probably better off buying an 80% Loreweave and selling the one you now have, depending on the price of divines and luck on rerolls.
Last edited by hankinsohl on Jul 6, 2018, 7:58:11 PM
Is a +3 on the helmet better then a +40 percent damage with molten strike enhance?
You have to adjust the passiv tree ofc. but Nebuloch is better than a second grelwood for sure.
A brand new player here. Would this be a viable build for someone just starting out in the game? Its says is good for league starters but also sounds like you need some amount of currency to do this build and I definitely don't have a lot of anything.
"
UnderAbyss wrote:
A brand new player here. Would this be a viable build for someone just starting out in the game? Its says is good for league starters but also sounds like you need some amount of currency to do this build and I definitely don't have a lot of anything.

I chose this build for my first character. It works great with a budget setup and you can use pretty much anything for leveling.

Your first priority will be to get a thief's torment ring asap. It can be a bit costly for a new player, but very protective and will help you stay alive
A lowroll grelwood shank is very cheap
A devoto helmet can be quite cheap, any self found rare helmet works until you get it.
Ahn's heritage is a super nice budget shield.
1 abyss socket tombfist goes cheap too
Any 5 link armor will work for main story, pick up all you find, upgrade as you go. Find your own rare belt and boots this way. Also use rare amulet, the xoph costs super much and you'll be able to upgrade to it way later. It's a great upgrade, but not a *must* for a budget version

Edit: almost forgot, you need to start collecting those rings rather early since it's a grind in itself collecting all 60. Just have a poe.trade tab open with "ring", "any" and "unique" selected. Refresh that page every time yer in town, only buy rings that cost 1 alch or less. You are not the only one who look for these so you need to be quick every time one pops up. Do NOT buy corrupted rings! Once you have 60, fill your inventory, go to a vendor, put all in trade window at once and an armor should show up on vendor's side. Trade and there it is. If it's a terrible roll, don't worry, main priority will be to get it 5linked. Always use 20 armorer's scrap to make it 20% quality, it will raise chances when using up your precious fusings. My first weave took around 40 fusings to 5 link. If you are super lucky you may get 6 link but it's very hard to achieve on a budget so aim for 5.
Later when you collect more currency, you can use a divine orb to try roll better stats on it or even easier just collect even more and buy a proper 6 linked one.

Just pay attention to what you do, i started by picking up all rares i could find, id them then vendor for alteration shards, then sell those orbs for 9:1 chaos ratio (standard). This let me get all i wanted for early mapping.

It's also a very easy character to play, and fun too. I recommend.
[quote="g64" realm="pc"]Players are 'normal' monsters.

Unless you wear full demigod set, obviously.[/quote]
Last edited by Pandab1rd on Jul 7, 2018, 3:51:43 AM
"
RosTom68 wrote:
Hi
First i would like to thank you for the great build since the first time i used molten strike at level 2 from my first quest reward i felt in love with this skill and i wanted to find a build for it and yours was the best.
I was wandering is the belt THE NOMAD
that grant attack damage to projectile if at least 200 dexterity(im only investing 1 skill point 30 dex to reach 200) would be a good idea for the build.

It's just increased dmg, not worth it. any flat dmg will be better (belt with abyssal socket + flat dmg jewel). But as long as you can't afford a better belt, keep it until you have saved enough currency.
Awesome build I am currently in Act 10 SSF HC and its the smoothest build I ve played so far this league. How do you deal with Accuracy problems though? Already only 93% hit chance at level 69
Hey guys if I was lucky enough to get a vitality/LoH with physical as extra when using anger what ring would you recommend I replace one of my loh rings with? Anything that can add more DPs than an Opal? Or just enjoy the extra loh?

Thanks all
"
Hi guys, been playing this build from the start of the league and it's amazing :) Uber Elder down few times, Uber lab is a joke.

Small tip: if you want to squeeze even more DPS get tombfist with double "+2 lvl of socketed gems" corruption. Lvl 21 anger becomes lvl 25! :)

h/o no anger DPS: 33,400
h/o lvl 25 anger DPS: 50,150

Wow you are right it boosts your Anger from 21 to 25 what is pretts awesome.
Plus if you put Herald of Ash in it you get plus 2 lvls as well! so it gets 23!

i got lucky and got one as well
I see Aspect of the Spider mentioned a lot in this build. How do we get it now that beastcrafting is dead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info