[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

hi runing the chieftain version and feel that i donot have the same rate hp regen and loh in the video
this my pob
https://pastebin.com/6XVFWJHT
if someone can help me to solve it i will be very nice!
ty.
Hi guys.

Anyone know where the mana comes from for this? I seem to hit mobs and it just runs out so I die. The only way I get the build to work is using a Theif's Torment which is not ideal :/

Cheers!

eKo
"
oEK0o wrote:
Hi guys.

Anyone know where the mana comes from for this? I seem to hit mobs and it just runs out so I die. The only way I get the build to work is using a Theif's Torment which is not ideal :/

Cheers!

eKo

There's a point near vitality void. I also use the leech boot enchant. Your enduring cry with Warbringer also gives you mana
Watcher's Eye:

Why do I see you use Anger: increased Fire Damage and not not Fire Penetration?

My PoB says Fire Pen is superior to the increase in Dmg.
Hi Lifting or anybody that could help,
I'm playing Chieftain version of your build and having tons of fun! thanks....I've read your forum guide but still I have a doubt about gems setup.
you said:
" Auras & Utility:
- Anger, Herald of Ash & Ancestral Protector.
Note: Consider using Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark instead of Herald of Ash for life gain on hit."

Should i Use Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark (on my Wepon) and Anger, Herald of Ash & Ancestral Protector (on my shield)
OR Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark (on my Wepon) and Enduring Cry, Blood Rage & Increased Duration ?? But without Ancestral Protector???
or NONE of the above? :)

I'm lvl 79 atm and have one elder ring with +19 life gained for each enemies hit by your attacks/5483 hp/5L cheap yellow chest and still dying at tier 6 yellow maps
Uber Lab not done yet

any advise would be greatly appreciated....i'm noob at POE :D
Please make your character public so we can see it. It is difficult to provide good advise without knowing your current state.

I'm also running Chief in the low-mid 70's. I have a LGoH Elder ring and am *not* running Poacher's Mark. I've got a bit less health than you do. I'm playing tier 6 rare maps and I'm only dying when I get too aggressive or am not paying attention.

Usually when people have trouble it is something simple they overlooked, so please share out your profile so we can look it over.

Last edited by TekTrixter on Apr 11, 2018, 7:31:56 AM
ok im solve my first problem :D
now i wanna to ask you guys how i can increase my dps?
in the budget i see the dps is around 320k and my dps is around only 180k
my new POB:
https://pastebin.com/7rALcB0J

and why not use elemental focus insted of immolate?
its double your dps.
"
Lambi33 wrote:
Hi Lifting or anybody that could help,
I'm playing Chieftain version of your build and having tons of fun! thanks....I've read your forum guide but still I have a doubt about gems setup.
you said:
" Auras & Utility:
- Anger, Herald of Ash & Ancestral Protector.
Note: Consider using Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark instead of Herald of Ash for life gain on hit."

Should i Use Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark (on my Wepon) and Anger, Herald of Ash & Ancestral Protector (on my shield)
OR Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark (on my Wepon) and Enduring Cry, Blood Rage & Increased Duration ?? But without Ancestral Protector???
or NONE of the above? :)

I'm lvl 79 atm and have one elder ring with +19 life gained for each enemies hit by your attacks/5483 hp/5L cheap yellow chest and still dying at tier 6 yellow maps
Uber Lab not done yet

any advise would be greatly appreciated....i'm noob at POE :D

For poacher's mark i have

Splinker : RGB Enduring Cry - Poacher's Mark - Blasphemy
Shield : RRG Blood Rage - Increased Duration - Anger
and my boots : RRRG Fast AT - Fotify - Shield Charge - Ancestral Protector

im losing Herald of Ash (that u cant use anyway because reserved mana) and Culling Strike

Ahm, if you are new to PoE, did you knew that if you press Shift + Skill key you can literally hit a distance at least with Wild Strike because of Ancestral Call, playing like that is a lot safer
Last edited by Ithras on Apr 11, 2018, 9:01:32 AM
The only thing for me that is a bit sketchy is for survivability you have to have all your buffs and flasks activated. Normally thats no problem e.g. yesterday in uber lab I shield charged Izaro for fortify, placed totem before, warcry for endurance charges, flasks... Took no damage and in 2 seconds phase was finished. 2 rooms later i get surprised by Argus with no flasks ready and I forgot to buff with WC/Fortify and he oneshotted me....

But I am just level 72 with 5,3k life maybe that's why
Which jewel would be better for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info