[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Lifting, absolutely loving the build so far, most fun I have had leveling in a while. Surprised a flask of heat wasn't recommended. I find that's the only way I am dying. How is everyone else dealing with freeze? Am I missing something?
Champion is absolutely superior to berserker, except in dmg (like 20% less dmg in my setup), and i really need to see a reason any1 will ever level this as berserker. When i say superior, 16% less dmg taken, insane amounts of life reg, that you dont waste to rage, and still almost the same dmg if you want to bother with adrenaline. Which ,imo, is very easy to manage.

Especially if you wanna farm uber elder - which is the sole purpose of this build imo- .
Last edited by aGnosticc on Apr 13, 2018, 2:44:45 PM
"
trace07 wrote:
Lifting, absolutely loving the build so far, most fun I have had leveling in a while. Surprised a flask of heat wasn't recommended. I find that's the only way I am dying. How is everyone else dealing with freeze? Am I missing something?

you dont have to follow a build completely. i absolutely wouldnt go anywhere without bleed and freeze removal personally.
Lifting, I noticed in both PoB links that you have Multistrike disabled for the Molten Strike gem link setup seemingly because it is a 200kdps loss. Is there a better support gem to replace that?
"
aGnosticc wrote:
Champion is absolutely superior to berserker, except in dmg (like 20% less dmg in my setup), and i really need to see a reason any1 will ever level this as berserker. When i say superior, 16% less dmg taken, insane amounts of life reg, that you dont waste to rage, and still almost the same dmg if you want to bother with adrenaline. Which ,imo, is very easy to manage.

Especially if you wanna farm uber elder - which is the sole purpose of this build imo- .

This character actually feels really good to map with. Rage gives you move and attack speed. Also with 8k+ life uber elder is easily doable if you know the fight, 20% more damage is alot more significant than you may realise.
Heya, could need some help with my character. Currently playing as chieftain, sitting around 7k life and it's amazing! Sadly I don't know where to go next for my gear. I'm a little bit confused about all the Watcher's Eye / Xoph's Blood discussion. Can I ditch my amulet for a juicy rare amulet and maybe grab a watchers eye for more LGoH or should I reroll to zerker?
Can't test dps etc. in guardians/shaper because im trying to get my 6link and the enchant on helmet first (also no map drops for red maps lol)

"
Valorax wrote:
Heya, could need some help with my character. Currently playing as chieftain, sitting around 7k life and it's amazing! Sadly I don't know where to go next for my gear. I'm a little bit confused about all the Watcher's Eye / Xoph's Blood discussion. Can I ditch my amulet for a juicy rare amulet and maybe grab a watchers eye for more LGoH or should I reroll to zerker?
Can't test dps etc. in guardians/shaper because im trying to get my 6link and the enchant on helmet first (also no map drops for red maps lol)

Yea no need to use Xophs as the Chieftain. Get a good rare amulet instead =)

Don't respec before you have tested out your damage in higher content imo. It is through that you can get a proper assessment of your setup.

Also, consider getting yourself the Tombfist (1 abyss socket) gloves with a murderous jewel socketed into it for intimidate damage buff.

In regards to the Watcher's Eye the priority is to get the LGOH, Vitality setup. Alternatively you can do Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark and leave out Vitality since life regen isn't necessary to the same extent on the chieftain.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
"
Sleyermeister wrote:
Lifting, I noticed in both PoB links that you have Multistrike disabled for the Molten Strike gem link setup seemingly because it is a 200kdps loss. Is there a better support gem to replace that?

No it is disabled because the interaction between the projectiles of Molten Strike doesn't accurately display the damage. It's making it bug out. Keep using the gem though. It is just in PoB it doesn't work.
Weekly build guides: Youtube.com/LiftingNerdBro
Daily live streams: Twitch.tv/LiftingNerdBro
Friendly PoE community: Discord.gg/Lifting
What's a good replacement for Wild Strike, the sound the fire damage makes is unbearable.
"

Yea no need to use Xophs as the Chieftain. Get a good rare amulet instead =)

Don't respec before you have tested out your damage in higher content imo. It is through that you can get a proper assessment of your setup.

Also, consider getting yourself the Tombfist (1 abyss socket) gloves with a murderous jewel socketed into it for intimidate damage buff.

In regards to the Watcher's Eye the priority is to get the LGOH, Vitality setup. Alternatively you can do Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark and leave out Vitality since life regen isn't necessary to the same extent on the chieftain.

Okay, thanks for the help :) gonna look for a good amulet and probably watchers eye with LGoH as well. Is Tombfist so much better than the Meginords? Kinda scared now that I drop below 6k life and die like paper, lol

E: OK, nvm. Still got 7k life and it feels already so much better to play with. You can literally feel the LGoH on watchers eye <3
Last edited by Valorax on Apr 14, 2018, 5:57:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info