[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

3 days later and lvl 71. Loving the build. One question though: I seem to get 1 shotted and cannot pinpoint where it stems from? is the armor low in this build? (went the full berserker route).

Finding merc lab a little diff. died twice to boss. sure I kinda potatoed there but just wondering in terms of damage mitigation where the majority of our defense comes from?/ What does the damage on us here?

In that sense: Happy Easter all!
Hello guys, the best option for amulet to chiefttain still Xoph's blood? What should I look for in a rare amulet?
thx guys and sorry for english
Gosh, I'm still really confused on whether I should go Chiefton or Berserker........I want a fast map runner, but not sure which one would be better :(
"
Mentoya wrote:
Gosh, I'm still really confused on whether I should go Chiefton or Berserker........I want a fast map runner, but not sure which one would be better :(

Slayer, Juggernaut, Champion and Ascendent are also possible ;)
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
Last edited by qwertz on Mar 30, 2018, 12:28:21 PM
"
qwertz wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

Slayer, Juggernaut, Champion and Ascendent are also possible ;)

I guess I'll just go with Berserker. I was absolutely blown away at how fast Lifting was crushing stuff in his video, especially bosses... I'm playing on Standard, so that budget won't be an issue....
Last edited by Mentoya on Mar 30, 2018, 12:35:39 PM
Playing in HC, I started up a Chieftain. Before I get too far along does anyone have a link to the Champion setup? I'm interested in the tankiness/damage between the two, and have always just loved the Champion avatar icon. :D
pls someone help i am dying alot and i can't do any maps without dying
Could be that these are just growning pains as I'm still low level but I was hoping someone could help me understand the usage of multistrike in the gem link setup. I just got that quest reward but am finding the character seems to play a little clunkier now that I've linked it in. I'm usually one or two shotting monsters which results in doing the second/third swing at no one. Won't this also make it harder to dodge certain big attacks from bosses in the future in that it has to complete all of the attacks before you can shield charge away?

As for ancestral protector - are folks using this primarily during boss fights for the attack speed boost?
"
Tokogaru wrote:
Could be that these are just growning pains as I'm still low level but I was hoping someone could help me understand the usage of multistrike in the gem link setup. I just got that quest reward but am finding the character seems to play a little clunkier now that I've linked it in. I'm usually one or two shotting monsters which results in doing the second/third swing at no one. Won't this also make it harder to dodge certain big attacks from bosses in the future in that it has to complete all of the attacks before you can shield charge away?

As for ancestral protector - are folks using this primarily during boss fights for the attack speed boost?

You could take it out of the links for the moment. When your attack speed is higher it will be negligible.

Yes on protector.
"
kennydesu wrote:
Hello guys, the best option for amulet to chiefttain still Xoph's blood? What should I look for in a rare amulet?
thx guys and sorry for english

i have a personal preference of the fire version of Impresence unique amulet that lets you have a free flammability aura if xoph's blood is out of your price range.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info