[3.2] Lifting's Lead Sprinkler Berserker - Boss Killer & Fast Mapper!

Berserker here ,with lots of gear not fully optimised
Red elder and shapper down without a problem
Dps is impressive , survivability is good , clear speed is really good.

Next step : uber elder 😀
Last edited by Kalt13008 on Mar 29, 2018, 5:10:47 AM
Hey Lifting, Great guide you've put together.

A few questions if you have the time, instead of elder gloves for wildstrike would a essence of horror craft helm be better? (It's more DPS in PoB for chieftan) Or is the wild strike chain enchant just too good to pass up for clear? (Would be out of my budget to buy horror and craft a already enchanted helm)

Last edited by AmesExile on Mar 29, 2018, 5:38:33 AM
Hey, anyone an idea for a good Glove entchant? I know they are not that important, but i think there could be some good choices :) Thought about "of Fury" or "of War"

by the way i started as Chieftain, because no money for the important endgame gear, hope to switch to Berserker after i could get for example the right helm entchant, the shield and a decent Belly :)

Cheers
Last edited by DunklerKoenig on Mar 29, 2018, 7:34:27 AM
It seems a very nice build, im interested to try this out but with the ascedant version, so my question is: has anyone tried to buld this with the ascedat version???? lifting talked about it but he did not post the tree etc..
Hey guys, just about to do this build myself. Can't wait to finish work today to get at it ; )

Quick observation. Rather than take the 5% life nodes in Bloodless and Golem's Blood, how about going further into the Scion Life Wheel to get Path of the Warrior for extra global phys and +20 strength?

Also, I'm trying to find a way to get to the Barbarism node to get that juicy +1 max to fire res but can't find an effective path!

Thanks for the build Lifting, great work!
"
Also, I'm trying to find a way to get to the Barbarism node to get that juicy +1 max to fire res but can't find an effective path!

I'm go for that, i make some changes on tree (mostly becouse i hate to take dmg overtime, so i go for some more regen on tree and i still have some regen on Blood Rage+ 50 stack of Rage). You can look on my actual tree.

I planed to 93 like that: goo.gl/amfB4N
The DPS lost it's small, very small. More life, more STR, 1% max fire ress, alot of HP regen, but you will need some dex from gear/jewel.

EDIT: What are you think about Mutewind Pennant? it's like permanent Onslaught for us :o
Last edited by loczek123 on Mar 29, 2018, 11:39:45 AM

Just beat shaper for the first time using a juggernaut version of this build; almost deathless, didn't do one mechanic right and did something dumb when I was teleported out.
"
Hey, anyone an idea for a good Glove entchant? I know they are not that important, but i think there could be some good choices :) Thought about "of Fury" or "of War"

by the way i started as Chieftain, because no money for the important endgame gear, hope to switch to Berserker after i could get for example the right helm entchant, the shield and a decent Belly :)
Cheers
"

Can confirm the of fury enchant is absolutely nuts for this build. Right now I only have edict of fury ( I've run about 15 ubers and still not commandment of fury -_-) and in low tier maps the projectiles will kill entire white packs. Its a great synergy with the build!
Last edited by amtonyP on Mar 29, 2018, 12:24:15 PM
Hey guys! I've followed your words and now I'm doing much better but anything from +T5 is killing me pretty fast. Is there anything I'm doing wrong? I know I'm still missing a lot of equipment, but I still can't afford Lyco and stuff (I have 40c). Any tip?
"
naranyra2 wrote:
So Tier 6 map with Vulnerability got me almost completely rapped, lost all portals, but managed to finish it.
Tier 9 with mods like these rape my ass within seconds so far:
[Removed by Support]

I imagine being Berserker, since I chose Chieftain....
I guess I'll take a break from this, maybe PoE is just not for me:D

Bro, you just posted a screen that proves you can't read, not only that, you posted a screen that proves you cheat. LMFAO
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Mar 29, 2018, 8:26:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info