[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

"
grimchip wrote:
"
Oxygenjunkie wrote:
Pob shows melee physical damage gives more damage than elemental focus(because of the ignite dps). Why dont we use melee physical damage support?

Because the molten strike gem has a different tag for the balls, called "projectile". This causes the melee physical damage support to be incapable of effecting the damage of the balls, even though the balls scale off of the original hits damage.

It's confusing and tbh doesn't make a ton of sense, but probably intentional by GGG.

Thanks for pointing this out. I was asking myself the same question.

What about Added fire damage ?
"
Miriemos wrote:

Thanks for pointing this out. I was asking myself the same question.

What about Added fire damage ?

Added fire damage affects both the melee and projectile parts of MS. However it gives lower dps than other support gems.
"
frostbitess wrote:
Other then kaom's roots with a endurance charge and corruption weapons is there anything I should be looking to upgrade first. Still have to quality gems but that will come with time.

Honestly your gear looks good. After you quality your gems you should have about 3M shaper dps and that should be enough to do all content. Maybe a Dying Sun could be a great upgrade now. I think you should level up to 90+, try to do shaper/uber elder and see if you need any upgrades. Also you may need to improve your attack speed.
Hoping to do uber elder with this build any tips to the start of the fight when you don't have endurance charges up ? thanks for all the responses also
GL HF
"
frostbitess wrote:
Hoping to do uber elder with this build any tips to the start of the fight when you don't have endurance charges up ? thanks for all the responses also

buy swords with "Gain an Endurance Charge every 4 seconds while Stationary". swap items after you have your ECs up.
Can someone explain to me why Ryslatha's Coi is now the best in slot?
Thanks for the guide, how is this build for deep delving in 3.5? depth 500+
Last edited by puppis on Dec 31, 2018, 5:37:48 AM
The build is viable, just killed uber elder and chayula in pure breachstone so yeah its solid.

For the buffs I use Herald of Ash - Herald of Purity - Anger - Enlighten and I have double Anger watchers eye.
Last edited by barteo on Dec 31, 2018, 7:05:22 AM
Probably answered in topic, but could not find it.

How do you proc Soul of Arakaali with double nebuloch and without CWDT - IC?

I really dont understand.
"
barteo wrote:
The build is viable, just killed uber elder and chayula in pure breachstone so yeah its solid.

For the buffs I use Herald of Ash - Herald of Purity - Anger - Enlighten and I have double Anger watchers eye.

Quick question, new player here, how do you buff up? do you keep these skills in your gloves or ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info