[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

ok ty for the answer. i understand it now
Somebody can tell me something about defense if we don't have any endurance charges and we have got great chance to die before we will try use enduring cry ...We are soft like a kitten without this piece of crap :D ... I have got around 5k armor ... it's realy low if Haku or other crazy sindicate uber killer jump on me I have got insta kill lvl 86 life 5,6k full overcaped res. ... They are strong killers and killing me more times ... than atziri or uber izaro it isn't normal when common mobs killing you all times and bosses not. It's crazy ... so question is... It will be good solution to sacrafice some dps and remove cancering Abyssus and use:

that instakills are realy annoying ... so? What do you think guys about this idea? fire overcaped 200% and this helemt is good option to gain more defs yup or not?
"
Wirowmaker wrote:
Somebody can tell me something about defense if we don't have any endurance charges and we have got great chance to die before we will try use enduring cry ...We are soft like a kitten without this piece of crap :D ... I have got around 5k armor ... it's realy low if Haku or other crazy sindicate uber killer jump on me I have got insta kill lvl 86 life 5,6k full overcaped res. ... They are strong killers and killing me more times ... than atziri or uber izaro it isn't normal when common mobs killing you all times and bosses not. It's crazy ... so question is... It will be good solution to sacrafice some dps and remove cancering Abyssus and use:

that instakills are realy annoying ... so? What do you think guys about this idea? fire overcaped 200% and this helemt is good option to gain more defs yup or not?

Hi there,

If you check PoB links, you'll find a version with The Formless Inferno. However, you don't need it. If you have troubles generating ECs with Enduring cry, you can buy 2 elder one handed swords with "gain an endurance charge every 4 seconds while stationary" in your second setup, and swap items to generate ECs.

By the way, Lion's Roar is not good for this build (if you're worried about armour or physical dmg mitigation, you can use a basalt or granite flask with useful mods)
Ok so I will do it right thanks for tip!
for auras im using hoa, hop and vitality with lgoh watchers eye, so i have a good leech too.
i think thats also a defensive option for auras
"
Freya98 wrote:
for auras im using hoa, hop and vitality with lgoh watchers eye, so i have a good leech too.

Thank you for the suggestion!
"
Freya98 wrote:

Life recovery rate watchers eye is way better
What is cap resistances for this build? I think i'm overcapped while have 8 endurance charges...
"
lm0nstrl wrote:
What is cap resistances for this build? I think i'm overcapped while have 8 endurance charges...

ideally you want to all your uncapped res the same number so you can abuse the wise oak, im currently using loreweave and have all res at 80 capped/uncapped this way your res will always be the same number across the board and with max end charge you will be overcapped for any ele weakness lvl
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!
"
silent1killer wrote:
"
Freya98 wrote:

Life recovery rate watchers eye is way better

its good, but im not sure if its better, coz lgoh is a new source of defense. if u have less or no life rec or cannot leech on the map it still works without restriction and i assume its way cheaper than a life rec watchers eye.

life rec + lgoh on the watchers eye would be really nice but very expensive though ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info