[3.5]FJTHEBEAST| DW Nebuloch Chieftain Molten Strike |90% Dmg Mitigation|9M Shaper DPS| All content

Fellas, pob link in 1st post is up to date? Cuz it sill has two wildfires. Ty.
Last edited by ShatteredEssence on Dec 16, 2018, 7:05:30 AM
"
grimchip wrote:
alright I'm back to good ole chieftan. Arc mines proved to be just as insane as i thought, reaching 1mil dps with less then 2ex gear investment, but definitely has a gear cap and can't really handle the incredible damage 8mod t16's do, especially with this leagues mechanic. Still, for a league starter I think i made the right choice.

Only thing that looks like a definite change for me is that tombfists have skyrocketed in price, so instead I'll be going with rare gloves and using ryslatha's coil instead to make up for losing intimidate.

ryslatha's coil recieved a massive buff (double the effect and 100 life) and is close to ~20% more damage, not including the bonus phys it gives. If you can manage your resists, it's a very very good belt.

I've also been using tectonic slam and I think it's probably the go-to clear ability now. Very very strong ability that hits the entire screen with AE gem.

just checked your character, is it intentional that you are using two wildfires? Since its now limited to one...
@Fidwin
"
fjtheknight wrote:
"
freakydouche wrote:
hello. im confused when trying to get latest pob. could you please help me about that?

Hello! What's the problem? I haven't added PoB for 3.5 because it is not updated yet

ahh, thanks. :') i couldn't find it on passive tree section & get it from build update section. i just wanted to be sure about passive tree changes but im using your trees section right now.
"
fidwin wrote:
"
grimchip wrote:
alright I'm back to good ole chieftan. Arc mines proved to be just as insane as i thought, reaching 1mil dps with less then 2ex gear investment, but definitely has a gear cap and can't really handle the incredible damage 8mod t16's do, especially with this leagues mechanic. Still, for a league starter I think i made the right choice.

Only thing that looks like a definite change for me is that tombfists have skyrocketed in price, so instead I'll be going with rare gloves and using ryslatha's coil instead to make up for losing intimidate.

ryslatha's coil recieved a massive buff (double the effect and 100 life) and is close to ~20% more damage, not including the bonus phys it gives. If you can manage your resists, it's a very very good belt.

I've also been using tectonic slam and I think it's probably the go-to clear ability now. Very very strong ability that hits the entire screen with AE gem.

just checked your character, is it intentional that you are using two wildfires? Since its now limited to one...

I guess checking that characters league also was too difficult for you. He's in standard from last league and I haven't touched him since.
"
grimchip wrote:

I am questionning myself regarding the use of the belt. Is it really a 20% damage upgrade considering you can roll some decent damage mods on a rare one and also an abyssal socket? I read it and while it looks good, I would've saw more of a slight upgrade compared to a great stygian, but I might be mistaken. Still rather new to this build.

I tried playing with tectonic too, does really good but I keep running out of charges on harder targets (Syndicate), so I ended up keeping MS only. Still does very good anyway.
I'm not sure this build works in 3.5 ? Somebody tested or testing it in betrayal it working?

"
I'm not sure this build works in 3.5 ? Somebody tested or testing it in betrayal it working?

Just check the date on the last posts of the thread, you will clearly have your answer :P

It still works and does wonders!
"
Rouxsale wrote:

I am questionning myself regarding the use of the belt. Is it really a 20% damage upgrade considering you can roll some decent damage mods on a rare one and also an abyssal socket? I read it and while it looks good, I would've saw more of a slight upgrade compared to a great stygian, but I might be mistaken. Still rather new to this build.

I tried playing with tectonic too, does really good but I keep running out of charges on harder targets (Syndicate), so I ended up keeping MS only. Still does very good anyway.

a stygian vise with 60% increased elemental damage and 13-20 added phys (two t1 perfect phys rolls on the jewel) is a 15% damage increase. The jewel alone would cost about 50c with no life rolls or anything else, the stygian vise would run you around 1.5ex with a similar life roll to the ryslatha's coil.

It comes to about 2ex minimum for a 15% damage increase, while ryslatha's coil is a 24%~ damage increase (20% effect + 4% added phys), 100 life + 35 strength and costs about 1c.
Last edited by grimchip on Dec 16, 2018, 4:01:12 PM
"
grimchip wrote:

Hey, what do you thing about Herald of Purity + War Banner?

War banner buffs the player and his allies, so that should work on HoP minions. I was thinking of replacing Blasphemy-Flammability with WB+HoP. With ECoMS and ignites from Herald of ash wed should be able to get enough ECs. (edit:) We can also replace Slower Projectile with Fire pen (and fire pen with melee splash for mapping)

What do you think?
Last edited by fjtheknight on Dec 17, 2018, 1:20:33 PM
"
Wirowmaker wrote:

can confirm it still really good works really well for betrayal guys, just need a +1 end roots and dying sun this thing should melt everything
Do not, my friends, become addicted to maps. It will take hold of you, and you will resent its absence!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info