[3.2] Hierophant/Scion GC Totems - Fully Optimized COMPLETE Uber Elder down

"
hnlyhyb wrote:
Hi, nice guide, how do u think about CI? Since both rings and chest don't have life. I tried on POB, can get pretty decent ES pool, seems a way to go, so what's ur opinion?

As already mentioned, 2-3k of our EHP comes from MoM and it would be difficult to make that up with ES. However, with legacy gear it would probably be fine.
Thanks guys, totally forgot how MOM works
Hello. I was wondering if someone can look at my character and see what updates I need to make. I know weapons are a spot i need to upgrade as well as adding an abyss gem and 6-link my chest as well. But if someone can point out some definite changes i can make i would really appreciate it. Thank you.
"
Bazreia wrote:
Hello. I was wondering if someone can look at my character and see what updates I need to make. I know weapons are a spot i need to upgrade as well as adding an abyss gem and 6-link my chest as well. But if someone can point out some definite changes i can make i would really appreciate it. Thank you.

Your profile is not set to public at the moment so we can not check out your gear
Sorry about that. Didnt know it was hidden/private. Should be available now and thank you.
"
Bazreia wrote:
Sorry about that. Didnt know it was hidden/private. Should be available now and thank you.

Other than the obvious stuff, 6 link, poor amulet + belt, getting the rest of your damage converted to cold will be good. Also, try working on farming up some currency to get some shaper stat sticks / daggers after getting a 6 link.
What gem do you swap out on bosses for Elemental focus? Faster casting or what? =) Nice guide btw love it so far, played both your cyclone and now your totem guide

And one more question about the watcher's eye, is it the mod convert physical damage to cold while affected by hatred that is supergood? I read in the info that it would be xpensive but atm I see lots of them up for 3EX. Or am I looking at the wrong mod?
Kind regards
Last edited by KopkameKopka on Apr 4, 2018, 1:05:20 PM
"
KopkameKopka wrote:
What gem do you swap out on bosses for Elemental focus? Faster casting or what? =) Nice guide btw love it so far, played both your cyclone and now your totem guide

And one more question about the watcher's eye, is it the mod convert physical damage to cold while affected by hatred that is supergood? I read in the info that it would be xpensive but atm I see lots of them up for 3EX. Or am I looking at the wrong mod?
Kind regards

Switch out Increased AoE for Conc and Controlled Destruction for Elemental Focus.

For the Watcher's Eye, it is a great item for the build and would allow you to take a GC damage helm enchant.

I actually did not notice that they were so cheap currently and saw some 39% ones up for 3-4ex, which is a great deal if you can find a helm w/ GC damage on it.

BiS jewel would be PEN + Conversion, currently I am running a pen watcher's eye.
So far I've got 2.3 mln shaper dps assuming ideal situation, probably closer to 1.8-2mln. Over 7k eHP, everything melts in nanoseconds.

Any tips/sugestions what to work towards next? I'd really want to use Hatred to utilize Watcher's Eye, but unfortunately I'm stuck with Kikas and I need my mana for MoM.

Also I'm using Self-flag + Clear mind.

All in all very nice build indeed.
What pantheons are you guys using on bosses and just regular map farming? I guess Brine King is mandatory for mapping sine you cant get permastunned. How about bossing? Solaris maybe, but what minor god do you guys use? =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info