[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

heloo...

would you recomend this build, or a Tectonic slam for a league starter, and to keep the build for end game?? since we got some new buffs for 3.11
"
heloo...

would you recomend this build, or a Tectonic slam for a league starter, and to keep the build for end game?? since we got some new buffs for 3.11

Yes for me,its a starter build because only required weapon is a item very cheap and common (first week 10-15 chaos after 1 chaos).
If you take chieftain "Resolute Technique" build with tectonic slam,its perfect for beginner a fresh league.
After you can upgrade of course your character with expansive gear for very end-game and cluster build.

I choose Tectonic slam because update 3.11 rework the skill and add new support skill (Fist of War Support)
I always play cyclone but its finish for me,the last nerf is hard (lost immunity stun).
Last edited by absolutisme on Jun 18, 2020, 1:43:33 AM
"
buckr49 wrote:
I am really enjoying this build and want to use for league start. That said, I am getting wrecked by bosses. Otherwise mapping is easy. Am I missing anything big?

https://pastebin.com/ngnLL1TT

Jugg has lowest damage output among all 3 ascendancy. I would recommend playing Chieftain or Berserker instead.

You will also want to get 20/20 on your gems and for gems that has awakened version, upgrade to that. This will greatly improve your damage output.

And remember to use Berserk when you are boss fighting.

Replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask instead. You only use Lion's Roar vs end game bosses. Otherwise the knockback will greatly reduce your overall damage.

Prioritise life roll on all your rare slots (including jewels).

Check your skill quests. It appears that you are missing 2 free skill points.

P.S. In 3.11, Xoph's Blood is no longer required.

"
andrelb1 wrote:
heloo...

Pretty much what @absolutisme said.

Furthermore, Infernal Cry add exert damage to Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam. That is huge damage buff.

Skill tree is updated to 3.11.

Will update guide again when 3.11 is released.

P.S. Xoph's Blood no longer required to play as Berserker / Jugg.
Last edited by kira1414 on Jun 18, 2020, 3:15:19 AM
Hi kira, what would your aproach to playing ssf with this build be since u cant rly guarantee ull get a ngmahu axe, would u craft a pdps axe or?
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
buckr49 wrote:
I am really enjoying this build and want to use for league start. That said, I am getting wrecked by bosses. Otherwise mapping is easy. Am I missing anything big?

https://pastebin.com/ngnLL1TT

Jugg has lowest damage output among all 3 ascendancy. I would recommend playing Chieftain or Berserker instead.

You will also want to get 20/20 on your gems and for gems that has awakened version, upgrade to that. This will greatly improve your damage output.

And remember to use Berserk when you are boss fighting.

Replace Lion's Roar with anti-curse granite flask instead. You only use Lion's Roar vs end game bosses. Otherwise the knockback will greatly reduce your overall damage.

Prioritise life roll on all your rare slots (including jewels).

Check your skill quests. It appears that you are missing 2 free skill points.

P.S. In 3.11, Xoph's Blood is no longer required.

"
andrelb1 wrote:
heloo...

Pretty much what @absolutisme said.

Furthermore, Infernal Cry add exert damage to Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam. That is huge damage buff.

Skill tree is updated to 3.11.

Will update guide again when 3.11 is released.

P.S. Xoph's Blood no longer required to play as Berserker / Jugg.

Hihi, been preparing this build with some extras (like EE, i really like that mechanic for bossing) but i cant see what we could replace xophs with, apart from immpresence, any hints?
Can you change the PoB Link too?
"
Heronik209 wrote:

Hihi, been preparing this build with some extras (like EE, i really like that mechanic for bossing) but i cant see what we could replace xophs with, apart from immpresence, any hints?

Rare elder amulet. An example of it is listed in "Recommended Rares".

"
Ponti2703 wrote:

PoB is updated. You have to select the skill tree from the bottom left.
"
absolutisme wrote:
"
heloo...

Yes for me,its a starter build because only required weapon is a item very cheap and common (first week 10-15 chaos after 1 chaos).
If you take chieftain "Resolute Technique" build with tectonic slam,its perfect for beginner a fresh league.
After you can upgrade of course your character with expansive gear for very end-game and cluster build.

I choose Tectonic slam because update 3.11 rework the skill and add new support skill (Fist of War Support)
I always play cyclone but its finish for me,the last nerf is hard (lost immunity stun).

thx, did you got any tutorial for a league starter great build? since that one keep using cyclone?
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Heronik209 wrote:

Rare elder amulet. An example of it is listed in "Recommended Rares".

"
Ponti2703 wrote:

PoB is updated. You have to select the skill tree from the bottom left.

Pob it doesn't work
"
gataoo1993 wrote:

Pob it doesn't work

Are you using the community fork version? If not you can download it from here:

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/releases

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info