[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Hello kira1414,

I really like your build but i dont understand how you can play with 4 auras?
Even with Enlighten support level 4, math disagrees with this setup.

Blasphemy+Anger takes app. %74 mana reservation after enlighten support(4).
And Herald of ash+flesh and stone takes app. %44 mana reservation after enlighten support(4).

Total %118.

When i tried to do with only 3 of them, Herald of ash+blasphemy+anger and i use enlighten support(4) on all of them it is %97 mana reserved.

Maybe i missed it but when i check POB there is no -mana gems or items on it.

And we have 12 skill gem slots and POB has 15 skill gems this is my next question. Which gem set i must use?

Also i have another question. If i try to use Impresence(flammability one) and drop Elemental weakness gem, is it gonna save me?

Any different trick?

I am new player to POE so i think i am missing some point.
"
Zavgurud wrote:
Hello kira1414,

I really like your build but i dont understand how you can play with 4 auras?
Even with Enlighten support level 4, math disagrees with this setup.

Blasphemy+Anger takes app. %74 mana reservation after enlighten support(4).
And Herald of ash+flesh and stone takes app. %44 mana reservation after enlighten support(4).

Total %118.

When i tried to do with only 3 of them, Herald of ash+blasphemy+anger and i use enlighten support(4) on all of them it is %97 mana reserved.

Maybe i missed it but when i check POB there is no -mana gems or items on it.

And we have 12 skill gem slots and POB has 15 skill gems this is my next question. Which gem set i must use?

Also i have another question. If i try to use Impresence(flammability one) and drop Elemental weakness gem, is it gonna save me?

Any different trick?

I am new player to POE so i think i am missing some point.

You don't use Blasphemy if you run Anger. You will want gloves with corruption that gives "Curse on Hit with Elemental Weakness". :)
I was trying to figure out how i can manage this :)

Gonna check gloves if i use blasphemy.

Thanks for solution :)
I wanna ask what is the point of the Tasalio Ascendancy when life generation isn't even working because of Vaal Pact?
"
Svartsten wrote:
I wanna ask what is the point of the Tasalio Ascendancy when life generation isn't even working because of Vaal Pact?

Vaal Pact is optional. Personally I don't use Vaal Pact.

Furthermore, even if you do pick up Vaal Pact, Tasalio still provide the following:

• +100% fire resistance
  • 10% of physical damage taken as fire
  • 50% life recovery rate if you've taken fire damage from an enemy recently
  • Immune to ignite

On top of that, this guide serve as a reference. You can always spec into a different ascendancy node to fit your play style. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
Svartsten wrote:

Vaal Pact is optional. Personally I don't use Vaal Pact.

Furthermore, even if you do pick up Vaal Pact, Tasalio still provide the following:

• +100% fire resistance
  • 10% of physical damage taken as fire
  • 50% life recovery rate if you've taken fire damage from an enemy recently
  • Immune to ignite

On top of that, this guide serve as a reference. You can always spec into a different ascendancy node to fit your play style. :)

Yeah I think I'm gonna go with Tawhoa for better overall resistances.
Thanks for replying and for this great build. I'm enjoying it :)
"
Svartsten wrote:

Yeah I think I'm gonna go with Tawhoa for better overall resistances.
Thanks for replying and for this great build. I'm enjoying it :)

Tawhoa's 35% chance to gain endurance charges will not work for Cyclone because Cyclone is not a fire skil.

However, it will work for Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam.

So if you are using Cyclone as your main skill, you have to gain endurance charges through other means in order to benefit from Tawhoa's damage buff based on endurance charges:

• Red dream jewel socket near Barbarism
  • Disciple of the Unyielding
  • Endurance Charge on Melee Stun support gem
Hi Kira

I really enjoy your build. I've played a few leagues with different builds but this one is the masterpiece! Great job!

I do follow your instructions from your previous replies to other people yet I still miss some dps. I do not struggle with any fights or T16 maps but some how I don't have the same dps.

There is my build https://pastebin.com/xTyW7tL6

Is there anything you would change to maximise it?

Many thanks!
"
pravaltar wrote:
Hi Kira

I really enjoy your build. I've played a few leagues with different builds but this one is the masterpiece! Great job!

I do follow your instructions from your previous replies to other people yet I still miss some dps. I do not struggle with any fights or T16 maps but some how I don't have the same dps.

There is my build https://pastebin.com/xTyW7tL6

Is there anything you would change to maximise it?

Many thanks!

You are using the wrong Watcher's Eye. You want "Gain #% physical as extra fire when affected by Anger".

A medium ring Thread of Hope socket near Barbarism will allow you to pick up the following nodes with just 3 skill points:

Slaughter + Cleaving + Magmatic Strike

A medium ring Thread of Hope near Golem's Blood and you can pick up following nodes with 4 skill points:

Disciple of Unyielding + Disciple of Slaughter + Harvester of Foes + Hatchet Master

Try out the above Thread of Hope combo and pick the best setup that gives you the most damage buff.

And instead of Concentrated for Cyclone. Consider linking Rage to it and use Berserk gem. Popping berserk during boss fights with rage stacks will give you insane damage output.

If possible, aim for at least 50% chaos resist. I believe going forward from 3.9, chaos resist is no longer a stat that we can ignore.

Also, since you are on EO skill tree, having Tailwind boots isn't a bad idea too.
Would Yoke of Suffering and Circle of Anguish be good dmg boosts for the build especially yoke of suffering's mod your elemental damage can shock.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info