[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
kaerrevival wrote:
How do you proc the increased es recovery from soul of arakaali?

Use a Flask with the Dousing mod and then turn on RF again.
Have a few questions:
Are we not taking breath of flames up top anymore? I see it in one tree from OP, but seems like no one is using it.
What are the odds of getting +1 gem corruption on gloves ? I am about 10 gloves/VAAL Orbs in and nothing yet.

Any suggestions on this gear? I am 86 working my way up.

Hey guys, i buyed a Watcher's eye yesterday with "25% increased ES Recovery rate with Discipline" but i can't find it on PoB so i can't update my PoB, is that me being blind or ... ?

If you can check my build and give me some advice on what should i buy next, or something to change, considering i have 1597 ES Regen/sec

PoB : https://pastebin.com/9tfRULSq
Last edited by kalas68 on Apr 10, 2018, 5:55:50 PM
"
kalas68 wrote:
Hey guys, i buyed a Watcher's eye yesterday with "25% increased ES Recovery rate with Discipline" but i can't find it on PoB so i can't update my PoB, is that me being blind or ... ?

If you can check my build and give me some advice on what should i buy next, or something to change, considering i have 1597 ES Regen/sec

There are some mods that are not yet in PoB for some reason. There was a bug report opened about it like 2 weeks ago.
It's a very good build, I love it. I spent~ 30ex, and only need Watcher's eye with + ES from mana. (I'm using now a +x% faster start of ES recharge version)

Awesome to use 7 auras, rf + s. ray. And after buying my 40 ex W. eye, I'll be fine, its a good goal for me. Really not impossible to earn 14-15k ES with this build, without too expensive (10-20ex+) items, except W.e :)
Nevermind, figured it out. The mana es comes from the watcher's, but does it really scale into an additional 5k es?
Last edited by Chocokakke on Apr 10, 2018, 6:50:05 PM
Is allowed to have 2 Watcher's eye ? es from mana version and es recovery with discipline or only 1?
IGN: NoMerCyy / __DryZzy__
"
Nova666 wrote:
Is allowed to have 2 Watcher's eye ? es from mana version and es recovery with discipline or only 1?

Only ONE per tree. You need doubled eye for that. It is very expensive.
May someone see my gear and tree? I change tree little bit. It gives more DMG/ES on my current lvl. Now I am searching a good belt. Also I am waiting a good Uber Lab for boot's enchant.
Have a few questions:
Are we not taking breath of flames up top anymore? I see it in one tree from OP, but seems like no one is using it.
What are the odds of getting +1 gem corruption on gloves ? I am about 10 gloves/VAAL Orbs in and nothing yet.

Any suggestions on this gear? I am 86 working my way up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info