[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
MidgetLove wrote:
still dying, I have gear that rivals the gods. What is the deal, slow DPS and my regen just screws me.

LoL. You don't using the core item of this build - Doon Suebiyari. And your helmet for this build is so bad. You have 50% physical reduction?)

Just see my gear and tree. On T16 map all around me dying in second. Just impossible to die.
To protect from freezing, do you only use a ruby flask for that or have i missed something?
wish it had fire damage and more ES but only used 5c rolling it and figured its usable for now.

IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Apr 12, 2018, 3:36:57 AM

guys I die so many time vs t16 what's can I improove?
"
paccianivive wrote:

get level 21 purity of fire and you should get 2% more max fire res if you have the required aura nodes

divine your watchers eye

if you are dying versus phoenix it's simply a hard fight, you need to avoid fire damage and play it smartly.

Other 3 bosses you can facetank pretty much

actually just looking at your profile you're lvel 85, LEVEL MORE before you try to do endgame
Hey zzang,

first at all Thank you very much for this insane Build. I reached lv 72 and the Party started. i can use all 7 Auras and have no Degen from RF. SO my Question is: what should i do next? What should i Skill and what should my next Gear upgrade?

Heres my actual Gear:

Best Regards
Dahakar
"
allana wrote:
"
paccianivive wrote:

get level 21 purity of fire and you should get 2% more max fire res if you have the required aura nodes

divine your watchers eye

if you are dying versus phoenix it's simply a hard fight, you need to avoid fire damage and play it smartly.

Other 3 bosses you can facetank pretty much

actually just looking at your profile you're lvel 85, LEVEL MORE before you try to do endgame

I have to use conquer’s jewels for The mana reserve but u guys dont use that how can i hace all aura and enough mana for The skill to
Do dat ?
Last edited by paccianivive on Apr 12, 2018, 6:42:05 AM
"
TheAnderson wrote:
"
MidgetLove wrote:
still dying, I have gear that rivals the gods. What is the deal, slow DPS and my regen just screws me.

LoL. You don't using the core item of this build - Doon Suebiyari. And your helmet for this build is so bad. You have 50% physical reduction?)

Just see my gear and tree. On T16 map all around me dying in second. Just impossible to die.

My weapon does so much more damage than Doone, the helmet I even die when using memory vault.

Also why do we want so much mana regen? We have a little less than 100 mana with all the auras, seems like diminishing returns is pretty high with getting so much?

My gear.

Last edited by MidgetLove on Apr 12, 2018, 9:22:04 AM
"
MidgetLove wrote:
"
TheAnderson wrote:
"
MidgetLove wrote:

My weapon does so much more damage than Doone, the helmet I even die when using memory vault.

Also why do we want so much mana regen? We have a little less than 100 mana with all the auras, seems like diminishing returns is pretty high with getting so much?

My gear.

That scepter is much better then Don, don't mind that other guy. Unless you fucked up your skill tree, and with that gear, i simply don't know why are you dying? Altso you can't facetank absolutly everything. If something go south and your ES drops rapidly, be ready to stop your RF with flask, Arakali kicks in, GG.

And watch for -res maps & 60% less reg.
"

That scepter is much better then Don, don't mind that other guy. Unless you fucked up your skill tree, and with that gear, i simply don't know why are you dying? Altso you can't facetank absolutly everything. If something go south and your ES drops rapidly, be ready to stop your RF with flask, Arakali kicks in, GG.

And watch for -res maps & 60% less reg.

I can tank things, but its not as crazy as I'd like, also damage seems just to be so..sooooo slow. Painfully slow :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info