[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Im 62 and used Scorching Ray and just followed the final tree making sure to grab all the fire damage nodes like Arsonist, Holy Fire, and Breath of Flame first. Dual Wield wands with high fire spell damage and as much added to spell damage flat rolls as possible. Shit just melts. Havent played SR since 3.0 Beta and its actually a lot of fun. Pretty much already have all my gear bought and still have 7 exalts left. Gonna save that to upgrade my Rings to some good Opals once I near level 80.

This is where I stand so far with around 20ish exalts spent, which honestly doesnt seem that bad considering helm enchants alone can run that much for some buids lol. With everything thrown into PoB its showing me at 474 str with 11k ES and 3k ES regen. Gonna grab some more Fire/Cold resists on a jewel so I can be capped on negative resist maps. I guess that should be comfortable for mapping until I can start upgrading.

Spoiler
IGN: DabrixRN
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Apr 9, 2018, 12:28:07 PM
"
MaxOloloshka wrote:
I have few questions:
1)is how to deal with phoenix rly hard to kill bcs - max res debuf ;
2) hard to kill uber elder deathless if u dont have that rare jewels + shavs +1 to level. I dying and
spending around 3-4 portals every time before kill bcs hard to kill fast those tentacle mobs and they spawn alot of degen ground.

About Phoenix: For trouble free kill its recommended to have 180 - 200 fire res because that should be enough buffer to not fall below max fire resist during the fight. One way to reach this is for example boots switch with a lot fire res.

About uber elder: its a dps check fight plus also pretty mechanical. U have to know the fight. When to start dodge when elder dives into the ground because its mostly followed by slow time and shaper bombardment. And the biggest mistake is to not kill the squids in time as they cause huge degen.
Last edited by zzang on Apr 9, 2018, 12:29:16 PM
I do have a question regarding Watcher's Eye Jewels. I got one with 2,2% max ES regenerated per sec and the other one with 30% increased ES recovery rate. Which one is better and what exactly is the difference between ES regerated per sec and ES recovery rate?
Yo dude I kinda have Problems with your build. I recently just switched over from another Build and I used to have ~2.3k ES Regen per second but now with your build I only have 200 which is just unplayble sometimes. this is my PoB pls tell how bad I fucked up.

https://pastebin.com/iKYBGX3W
"
Jolo0213 wrote:
"
allana wrote:
For Phoenix I use multiple portals myself. More ruby flasks will help as well

For uber elder I can't tell you, you probably won't have the crazy dps as the OP does with standard gear

Interesting take on stacking mana to crank up ES. How is your regen? How do you feel about having more "less mana reservation" nodes? Also how's the 6L RF damage for Red Elder? I can't seem to stop the adds from killing Shaper.

I don't do the big bosses on my guardian because it's way easier to just do them on my golemancer (since regular elder has his dps check at any rate) so I can't tell you. I like 6-l rf for clearing maps though so I am pretty happy with it =P
"
allana wrote:
I don't do the big bosses on my guardian because it's way easier to just do them on my golemancer (since regular elder has his dps check at any rate) so I can't tell you. I like 6-l rf for clearing maps though so I am pretty happy with it =P

Ah gotcha, guess I'll have to play with Frost Wall. Enduring Cry looks like a nice replacement to Stone Golem so I might tinker with that also to draw aggro from Elder adds.

"
SolarGaming wrote:
Yo dude I kinda have Problems with your build. I recently just switched over from another Build and I used to have ~2.3k ES Regen per second but now with your build I only have 200 which is just unplayble sometimes. this is my PoB pls tell how bad I fucked up.

You can swap some damage nodes for nodes like Quick Recovery, flip the ES nodes near Templar start to regen, and the mana nodes past the Shaper node to regen. What's your bandit choice? Oak adds some more life regen. You should also check off that you've been hit recently as that is usually active and increases the sheet net regen.

"
judger91 wrote:
I do have a question regarding Watcher's Eye Jewels. I got one with 2,2% max ES regenerated per sec and the other one with 30% increased ES recovery rate. Which one is better and what exactly is the difference between ES regerated per sec and ES recovery rate?

I've found increased rate to be better. It's a multiplier for the regeneration rate, but I believe it also affects ES on hit and potentially recharge rate. Really the best way to see is to just put both in PoB to see which gives you more based on your gear.
"
SolarGaming wrote:

you can change your tree, also u need to get new rings they are quite bad, get rings with str, int, mana and es (you just need a little fire and cold res) change resistance craft on belt to either cold or fire depending on the rings you get. swap your healthy mind jewels which are quite bad without mana to es watcher. get new jewels simular to gale dew, or get jewels with str + int and maximum energy shield %.
also you need a level 21 purify of fire gem

made example items and new tree in pob https://pastebin.com/FLPFiL2v
bit more es same slightly less damage and 600 more regen
"
Completed 17 ChallengesSolarGaming wrote:

you can change your tree, also u need to get new rings they are quite bad, get rings with str, int, mana and es (you just need a little fire and cold res) change resistance craft on belt to either cold or fire depending on the rings you get. swap your healthy mind jewels which are quite bad without mana to es watcher. get new jewels simular to gale dew, or get jewels with str + int and maximum energy shield %.
also you need a level 21 purify of fire gem

made example items and new tree in pob https://pastebin.com/FLPFiL2v
bit more es same slightly less damage and 600 more regen

Ok ive done that now but I cant imagine how someone could achieve 2.4k ES regen o.O
Been coming along pretty well, can someone check out my POB and tell me if I look ok to start going after guardians? Want to make sure im not missing anything big and obvious. Any upgrade thoughts are appreciated.

https://pastebin.com/hHtsiWue
can i switch the main weapon to a brightbeak to do maps and still have a good damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info