[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Thank you again for answering about the flasks!

I'm now lv74 and am struggling to keep the Righteous Fire going, I know I have to invest more on life regen but there's something I quite can't figure out...

In your defense tab screenshot you have 82% max fire resist, but I only have 81% with lv21 Purity of Fire in the Prism Guardian (which grants 5%) and the Barbarism passive node grants (1%). Could you point out where the remaining 1% comes from?

Thanks again!
"
Chocokakke wrote:
Cheers on the response, yeah Quick Recovery definitely made a difference, I'll respec into Growth and Decay as well. What scales better, Watcher's with % of max energy shield recovered per second or increased ES recovery rate?

So doing some testing on PoB, my tree is more similar to the regular pastebin tree minus 7 levels from the main guide post.

If we are ignoring the Clarity roll for more ES, these are what I've found to be the best regenerative combos from highest to lowest. We are going to assume 20% increased Energy Shield recovery rate on belt, and max rolls for these mods affecting regeneration.

2 mod:
1) 30% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline
2.5% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline

2) 140 Life Regenerated per Second while affected by Vitality
30% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline

3) 140 Life Regenerated per Second while affected by Vitality
2.5% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline

1 mod:
1) 30% increased Energy Shield Recovery Rate while affected by Discipline
2) 2.5% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline
3) 140 Life Regenerated per Second while affected by Vitality

Now also keep in mind that these numbers can differ based on your total ES pool, belt roll, mod rolls, etc. Honestly just plug into PoB and see what gives you the most regen.

"
Thank you again for answering about the flasks!

I'm now lv74 and am struggling to keep the Righteous Fire going, I know I have to invest more on life regen but there's something I quite can't figure out...

In your defense tab screenshot you have 82% max fire resist, but I only have 81% with lv21 Purity of Fire in the Prism Guardian (which grants 5%) and the Barbarism passive node grants (1%). Could you point out where the remaining 1% comes from?

If you're only level 74 I'm assuming you're missing some nodes still. The nodes up to and including Sovereignty and the minor nodes leading to the Unwavering Faith Ascendancy node should give 26% increased aura effectwhich should bump up the max fire resist gain from Purity of Fire.

"
kalidios wrote:
Hello Guys,

planning on playing the build but struggling to get a higher amount of ES right now, sitting on 9k ES but want to get atleast 12k to easily farm high tier maps. In my eyes to only thing im missing right now wwould be a blessing of chayula as amulett and maybe a lvl 4 enlighten for clarity.

https://pastebin.com/QUiB7hSj here my pastebin
any other stuff i could switch?

You should get the ES node behind Arcane Focus and the next two towards the Witch start. One Jewel has neither a mana or ES roll, middling ES roll on Shav's, quality on Shield and Gloves, better Strength roll on weapon, better ES roll on helm, better Strength and ES rolls on rings, higher level Discipline. All these little bits of increases end up becoming a lot. You could drop some damage nodes and 5L your Shav's for 20ish chaos using the prophecy. It's also probably cheaper to get +1 Shaper's Touch gloves and getting 21 Discipline than getting level 4 Enlighten unless you corrupt it yourself.
Last edited by Jolo0213 on Apr 8, 2018, 1:08:36 PM
For those who are runing after super expensive stuff ... today, with my ~3ex worth stuff I did this 8 mods Chimera map (fortunatly no res or regen mods, but not an easy map because of vulnerability + crit buffs + armor debuff + %attack speed mobs) :
Spoiler

My stuff for those who are curious (no watcher's eye, no presence of Chayula, no death door, etc.) :
Spoiler

PoB : https://pastebin.com/HkGkGPww

NB : The most dangerous part of the fight was the snakes phase. Chimera himself was basicaly a joke.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Apr 8, 2018, 10:42:00 PM
Neat boots, Tetlis, how much did those cost you?

Current gear for myself

Spoiler

Other than higher level gems / quality, I'm not really sure what I can upgrade. Good Opal rings are too expensive, I'm only sitting on 2 ex.

8100 es
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Figure I'd post my setup here. For all of you feeling you have low ES, remember that lowlife guardians scale incredibly well with skillpoints. I'm level 95 now and sitting at 14k es, up to 17k if I swap to a clarity watcher's eye.

Gear:
Spoiler

I use 4x Healthy Mind jewels, 1 watcher's eye (ES recovery rate) and 2x rare abyss jewels (es, mana, int and es, mana, int/str respectively).

Tree:

I am currently mainly farming T15-16s for exp as I am trying to get level 100, and every time I spawn uber elder I kill him with my golemancer (I do all guardians on RFer though, although I am probably going to stop doing Phoenix with this character because it can get sketchy)

I've pretty much fallen in love with the playstyle so have been crafting a lot of stuff to improve it further. I made this shield last night:

Which I am going to multimod with %ES and 5% reduced damage over time taken to further improve tankyness later.

I also crafted this belt in standard last night:
which I will play around with soon as I either make a new RFer there or convert one of my old characters into one :)

Next up for me in league is to try and craft a scepter with good elemental damage and +2 to fire, ice or lightning gems so that I can keep my awesome purities when I swap away from the Prism Guardian. Probably going to look into crafting a helmet with an essence of horror as well so that I can run rf in hat instead of body as I do currently
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
what are people leveling as? I know OP added that some people have linked leveling stuff but 60+ pages is a lot to sift through. Might just go flame totems or SR with CWC Firestorm and use the same skill tree.

Also on a scale of 1-100 how required is one of those Watcher's Eye Jewels. I only have around 25 exalts to work with so can afford pretty much everything except one of those double rolled OP jewels. Now that I think about it I guess they arent required at all considering I played LL RF before they even existed.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1878978/page/2

I leveled as LL RF from level 42 or so, prior to that I just sundered. Posted my gear from there until I could equip the gg uniques as well, worked well for the most part
"
If you're only level 74 I'm assuming you're missing some nodes still. The nodes up to and including Sovereignty and the minor nodes leading to the Unwavering Faith Ascendancy node should give 26% increased aura effectwhich should bump up the max fire resist gain from Purity of Fire.

You're absolutely right, I didn't take into account the aura buffs. Thank you once again for your help. Oh, and just to let you know, the only Watcher's Eye with the same buffs as yours on sale right now on poe.trade (with offline mode) is 180ex - I think I'll have to start farming mine ;)
I have few questions:
1)is how to deal with phoenix rly hard to kill bcs - max res debuf ;
2) hard to kill uber elder deathless if u dont have that rare jewels + shavs +1 to level. I dying and
spending around 3-4 portals every time before kill bcs hard to kill fast those tentacle mobs and they spawn alot of degen ground.
For Phoenix I use multiple portals myself. More ruby flasks will help as well

For uber elder I can't tell you, you probably won't have the crazy dps as the OP does with standard gear
"
allana wrote:
For Phoenix I use multiple portals myself. More ruby flasks will help as well

For uber elder I can't tell you, you probably won't have the crazy dps as the OP does with standard gear

Interesting take on stacking mana to crank up ES. How is your regen? How do you feel about having more "less mana reservation" nodes? Also how's the 6L RF damage for Red Elder? I can't seem to stop the adds from killing Shaper.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info