[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Forgot to add, thank you so much for the guide, great build!
Hi, I'm very interested in playing your build!

I pretty much get everything there is to understand, except one thing : the Iron Will buff on the scepter seems to be working only for the socketed gems in the scepter, if I understand the wording correctly... Is there something I'm missing? I know the other buff with the strength scaling is very good too, but is Iron Will affecting this build at all?

I tried to look for that information on the web (and on your forum post, but 60+ pages is a pain to read all of it) but in vain...
Hey guys, can anyone figure out why I lose about 200 ES when I use Enlighten 3 instead of 2?

Here's my profile link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/secretart/characters

Also, i've seen some people take Growth and Decay instead of grabbing Breath of Flames. What's the reasoning behind that?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by SecretArt on Apr 6, 2018, 6:57:36 PM
Overall, the build has been pretty fun for me so far. Cleared T15s no problem, might have to buy the last Uber Atziri frag and Guardian maps to test it out. Red Elder is doable too but I can't seem to keep Shaper alive. I'm almost at 12k ES without expensive Jewels, only a Discipline Watcher's Eye, and not pushing gear. Can probably hit 15k in current temp league with better Jewels, another level, and Clarity Watcher's Eye.

"
Hi, I'm very interested in playing your build!

I pretty much get everything there is to understand, except one thing : the Iron Will buff on the scepter seems to be working only for the socketed gems in the scepter, if I understand the wording correctly... Is there something I'm missing? I know the other buff with the strength scaling is very good too, but is Iron Will affecting this build at all?

I tried to look for that information on the web (and on your forum post, but 60+ pages is a pain to read all of it) but in vain...

Not using it for Iron Will, just the Strength scaling.

"
SecretArt wrote:
Hey guys, can anyone figure out why I lose about 200 ES when I use Enlighten 3 instead of 2?

Here's my profile link: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/secretart/characters

Also, i've seen some people take Growth and Decay instead of grabbing Breath of Flames. What's the reasoning behind that?

Thanks in advance.

The Guardian ascendancy grants ES equal to 15% of reserved mana. If your Enlighten is higher level, you reserve less mana which becomes less ES. Your clarity is only level one so you should be able to push that all the way to level 21. Growth and Decay has more life regen there while also providing some damage.
Last edited by Jolo0213 on Apr 6, 2018, 8:17:56 PM
@Jolo0213, thanks for the info.
What movement skill is everyone using? As good as Shield Charge is, I kind of hate it at the same time since I can't jump up ledges.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
I'd really like to try this build. My poet's pen VD that I've dumped several Ex into just isn't cutting it for me. How vital are the jewels to this build? Can't seem to find those rolls properly on poe.trade and I wanted to get started ASAP. Thanks for reading.
"
Chocokakke wrote:
I'd really like to try this build. My poet's pen VD that I've dumped several Ex into just isn't cutting it for me. How vital are the jewels to this build? Can't seem to find those rolls properly on poe.trade and I wanted to get started ASAP. Thanks for reading.

Hey, Choco, I'm only using one jewel and it's going very well.

8100 es, 90/2568 mana

Spoiler

Spoiler
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Hey there

Been trying this build out for a few days now

Done shaper atm, but it was sketchy

Was wondering what direction i need to take to gain more ES regen

This is my pastebin
https://pastebin.com/Ambcfvhw
Btw spell damage on jewels is working working same as fire, burning damage bcs i cant find on league smt near
to your jewels

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info