[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

hi, sorry noob question, i have looked at your gear but i can't see how you reach 50k armor or that high energy shield with the gear i saw. am i missing something?
"
ThePritchMan wrote:

Just wanted to say thanks. Bought a sweet belt for the exalted orb i had with 20% recover on it, and spent 60c on the PoF21 gem. Those two things and I basically just ran UBER Lab solo at 72... but died at the very last stage and just from player error.

When I get some currency again, what would my next big buy be? Death boots? Presence ammy? 6link shav? +1 shaper? ES clarity Watcher's? Gonna start saving for what would help me most.

Glad it works out for you. I'm at the same "gear state" as you are so I'm not really fit to answer this question any further. I'm at level 84 now with almost 9k ES, everything is pretty nice, managed to do my first yellow Elder, Izaro burns down really fast and can be face tanked, so overall all's good. I will personally go for a 6L Shavs for more damage.
I will not purchase Deaths Door for 2 reasons: I can find boots with better stats for far cheaper, and also because I already have a ton of bleed immunity from a flask (mods are inc duration and bleed immunity)

Wanna put emphasis on level. Leveling is imo more important than gear right now. From 70 onwards you'll seriously see more improvement coming from your passive tree than if you would spend 10 ex on gear.

Also also, maybe get level 21 or 23% quality skill gems?(namely RF + links, faster you clear trash = more currency you get/ hour) Every little bit helps I guess. After that I'd probably look to stack even more ES
Does Shavronne's Wrappings activates Elemetnal Overload?
"
you're welcome... however having spend 200+ex on essential gear, this build is still shit!!

and LOL the worst part is the DPS!!! it's shit!!!

For that price did you buy a mana to es + recovery watchers eye? Link your tree
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Emperor's mastery seems to be good in PoB, 500+ es and + regen for ~1-2% dps loss depending on which jewel you replace.

yeah its really good but super expensive
"
Supermotmot wrote:
Hey,

How important is the mana regen roll on the helm ?
At first I thought it doesn't matter but maybe (because we use MoM) it does when we want to scorching ray bosses.

Thx :)

Don't focus on mana regen roll on Memory Vault. We have enought mana regen with the tree and Clarity to sustain Scorching Ray.

Oh and by the way, MoM isn't used in this build while we reserve 99% of our mana. We take MoM just to grab the mana nodes behind.

"
ThePritchMan wrote:
Just wanted to say thanks. Bought a sweet belt for the exalted orb i had with 20% recover on it, and spent 60c on the PoF21 gem. Those two things and I basically just ran UBER Lab solo at 72... but died at the very last stage and just from player error.

When I get some currency again, what would my next big buy be? Death boots? Presence ammy? 6link shav? +1 shaper? ES clarity Watcher's? Gonna start saving for what would help me most.

Get your lvl 90 and your gems lvl 20 (and 20/20 for RF & SR setups).
For next changes, looks after jewels with a base of %ES/%Burning Dmg and regal them. Look at the same time for %Armor/% dmg affixe and regal them.
You can also aim for Healthy Mind if you build your Guardian on the direction of Mana Guardian.

After this, next upgrade will be extremly expensive (cost in ex). In priority order :
- Shavronne 6L ;
- Death Door ;
- Watcher's Eye regen ;
- Presence of Chayula ;
- Opal rings Str/Dex or Int/ES/Mana ;
- Swtich Watcher's Eye regen for a Clarity Mana->ES version.

"
Emperor's mastery seems to be good in PoB, 500+ es and + regen for ~1-2% dps loss depending on which jewel you replace.

It's relevant only if you don't know how to use your ex. But > 10ex in order to win 500-1k dES and losing 1-2% is a bit expensive imo. Keep your currency for a Watcher's Eye Clarity Mana->ES. You will make a better use of your ex like this.

"
Arnold2424 wrote:
hi, sorry noob question, i have looked at your gear but i can't see how you reach 50k armor or that high energy shield with the gear i saw. am i missing something?

In OP build, Armor come from :
- Mana reserved + Memory Vault ;
- lvl 21 Determination ;
- Tree bonus ;
- Many jewels with %Armor on it.

ES come from :
- Mana convertion in ES (Ascendency + Watcher's Eye) ;
- Mana & ES nodes in Tree ;
- Some legacy Stuff ;
- Intell ;
- Discipline lvl 21 ;
- Bonus from jewels.

"
Kennrik123 wrote:
Does Shavronne's Wrappings activates Elemetnal Overload?

It's possible. But, at the same time, it's possible to be attacked by a shark.
Seriously, even if it can proc EE, do not rely on the reflect light dmg from Shavronne as a source of crit/dmg.
Use Orb of Storm. This skill have a high number of hits/sec, and will proc it easily with a single crit strike gem support.
hi , i just leveled this char and i have a probleme i have only 9K+ es and my dmg are not rly good can you look what i miss plz .? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dadybear/characters my char is X_KREA_X tyvm and sry h (ps: i dont have the wtachers eye but i dont think gain 6K es with 1 jewel ^^ ) and sry for my bad english ^^
How can i activate Elemental Equilibrium except 4-linked Shield charge and Added cold/light dmg on rings/amulet? Sorry for my Eng
You can trigger Elemental Equilibrium as well as Elemental Overlord with an "orb of storms" setup.

orb of storms + increased critical strikes will do the trick, but i also linked it with curse on hit + flammebility vor dmg. This of course means that u cant use a witchfire brew, but for longer boss fights and mapping in general this feels more consistent for me... You cant run this in OPs gem setup though, because theres not enough sockets.
Hey guys,

Loving this char, I ended up wanting a bit more dmg so I respecced the char to get a bit more umph:

https://pastebin.com/4U2iikib

I ended up running with this setup, and the dmg is massive. Near 1 mil SR dps without a +1 shavs, and the RF dmg is huge as well.

Enhance makes the curses huge, and when i get enhance lvl 4 the +1 from shaper gloves makes a huge diff. Dual curse means my despair wont fall off in a boss fight (flasks always run out in phase bosses IMO).

I use this talisman to be able to avoid warriors blood nodes, and the aspect of the spider is INSANE dmg boost (15% more dmg for targets!!).

You can see my POB link below as well, all we really sacrifice is a bit of regen (no vitality) armor (no determination), but we get a lot in return. Armor scales badly in bigger hits, which is all its really needed for anyway.

Granted you need a clarity watchers eye to hit around 11-12k es with this setup, but I find it to be much smoother for mapping without much loss in defense.

Let me know if you guys try it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info