[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

you're welcome... however having spend 200+ex on essential gear, this build is still shit!!

and LOL the worst part is the DPS!!! it's shit!!!
Thanks for the solid advice, Tetlis. I'll get a few more levels and then I'll fix things up.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Apr 2, 2018, 3:56:13 PM
great guide! :)
Last edited by Utonto on Apr 2, 2018, 4:13:17 PM
Loving the build, did U.Lab solo at lvl 84. Question @Tetlis how to achieve 83% fire resistance, I have 82%, with lvl 21 PoF in +3 shield.

Thanks.
"
kan3 wrote:
Loving the build, did U.Lab solo at lvl 84. Question @Tetlis how to achieve 83% fire resistance, I have 82%, with lvl 21 PoF in +3 shield.

Thanks.

+1 max elem resists on shavs
"
TrickyKOS wrote:
Could someone help me? I believe I have all the "required" regen nodes, and 21 lvl purity, 21lvl vitality but I still degen just a tiny bit (this does get countered every 5 seconds but any degen seems like it shouldnt be happening)

Try with this tree.

"
kan3 wrote:

Thanks.

Answer :

"
How to get 83% fire res :

- +5% max Fire resist from : Purity of fire lvl 21 with a +2 bonus from Prism Guardian ;
- +1% max Fire resist from : Barbarism.

Add to this all buff from "increased effect of non-curse aura you cast" nodes :
- 10% from small node in ascendency ;
- 3% from Devotion node ;
- 16% from Sovereignty wheel ;
- 20% from Influence wheel.
This should buff your auras by 49%. And 5% max fire res + 49% inc effect = 5 x 1.49 = 7.45. This transform the 5% max fire res of your PoF in a +7% max fire res.

So, 7+1 = 8. 75+8 = 83.

This is how we get 83% fire res.

This will force you to take a tree slightly different than the one zzang use. But it's relevant for budget version of the build and while you are leveling.

Note : we should not consider as relevant Ruby flasks buff. It's a temporary buff, we can't be under flask effect all the time, it's a guardian, not a pathfinder. Btw, if we consider flask buffs, we can also mention Divination Distilate, but this won't change the problem.
Also I don't think Shavronne +1 max res should be mentioned here for obvious reasons, unless you did it on your own, and have the 1850 vaal to spend in it in order to 6L it with Vorici.
Hey,

How important is the mana regen roll on the helm ?
At first I thought it doesn't matter but maybe (because we use MoM) it does when we want to scorching ray bosses.

Thx :)
"
arygos15 wrote:
"
ThePritchMan wrote:
I dont know how to link my character to here, but am hoping one of you masters can help a noob out here. Im pretty sure you can click to see my characters now. I can run the build at this point but I am struggling to do so in low maps. Just wondering if you could let me know the next thing I should target. I only have 1ex and about 50 chaos left. So keep that in mind.

Appreciate any help.

Buy a corrupted level 21 purity of fire to put in your shield, that way youll get 3% more fire res than you currently have, it costs 60c on bsc
Get a Witchfire brew flask for way more damage
Try to get a belt with 18+% ES recovery rate, you can find cheap ones at even 1,2 chaos, provided you make up for the shittier stats via rings
Waste 2 more skill pints and go for the 0.8% extra life regen downside Warrior's Blood

Just wanted to say thanks. Bought a sweet belt for the exalted orb i had with 20% recover on it, and spent 60c on the PoF21 gem. Those two things and I basically just ran UBER Lab solo at 72... but died at the very last stage and just from player error.

When I get some currency again, what would my next big buy be? Death boots? Presence ammy? 6link shav? +1 shaper? ES clarity Watcher's? Gonna start saving for what would help me most.
i see very few posts from hc players here :< just wanted to let you guys know i did everything up to t15 elder & shaper with this build. Sitting at 10.8k es atm without clarity watchers eye. Its so smooth to run t15 maps with this basicly immortal build :) my char is public if any1 needs to see it. i could also take tips what to upgrade for the future but its kinda hard to find gear upgrades at hc league atm

thx for the guide! :>

edit: i play bhc if my post wasnt clear enough :d
Last edited by SooloR on Apr 2, 2018, 7:16:10 PM
Emperor's mastery seems to be good in PoB, 500+ es and + regen for ~1-2% dps loss depending on which jewel you replace.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info