[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Whatever you gonna do DPS wilk suck mate... sorry. Got all dps gear for SR and it just sucks... Just notice in POB the host includes all flasks and exudes shaper/dps... lol

Once you turner "shaper" mode on DPS goes dons to shit... LOL

...after all this is what we were hoping for with this build...

I guess you better try another build probably form mathils they got more dps. This build is clearly nothing for you.
^you are right this build has no dps... lol
"
^you are right this build has no dps... lol

How much is enough? Like when killing uber atziri, shaper and uber elder deathless how much more dps is required? Have a better Low Life RF/SR at hand? - maybe share your wisdom with us.

Anyway good luck with other builds and thanks for free bump.
"
Whatever you gonna do DPS wilk suck mate... sorry. Got all dps gear for SR and it just sucks... Just notice in POB the host includes all flasks and exudes shaper/dps... lol

Once you turner "shaper" mode on DPS goes dons to shit... LOL

...after all this is what we were hoping for with this build...

You probably didn't realy get the point of this kind of character.
The point of this kind of build isn't to have the highest dps. The point is just to have an extremly safe character that can do mapping with a descent clear speed, and at the same time that can do end game content deathless without major difficulty.

And in order to do most of end game content, you do not need extremly expensive stuff. I did some guardian with less than 300c stuff (with my bestiary character : Esculape). In std (with UrbainIV), I did Shaper, U.Atziri, T15 Elder deathless. And I was almost never in danger in those fight. And if you watch my profil, you will see I have way more cheaper stuff than zzang.

The point of this kind of guardian isn't to melt end game boss in 3sec. If it's what you are looking for, then yeah this build is certainly not for you, and you won't have fun with it.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Apr 2, 2018, 8:51:19 AM
I dont know how to link my character to here, but am hoping one of you masters can help a noob out here. Im pretty sure you can click to see my characters now. I can run the build at this point but I am struggling to do so in low maps. Just wondering if you could let me know the next thing I should target. I only have 1ex and about 50 chaos left. So keep that in mind.

Appreciate any help.
"
ThePritchMan wrote:
I dont know how to link my character to here, but am hoping one of you masters can help a noob out here. Im pretty sure you can click to see my characters now. I can run the build at this point but I am struggling to do so in low maps. Just wondering if you could let me know the next thing I should target. I only have 1ex and about 50 chaos left. So keep that in mind.

Appreciate any help.

Buy a corrupted level 21 purity of fire to put in your shield, that way youll get 3% more fire res than you currently have, it costs 60c on bsc
Get a Witchfire brew flask for way more damage
Try to get a belt with 18+% ES recovery rate, you can find cheap ones at even 1,2 chaos, provided you make up for the shittier stats via rings
Waste 2 more skill pints and go for the 0.8% extra life regen downside Warrior's Blood
Fuck that! if i cant't clear T15 contactable than there is no point of gearing for your build... is there? The whole point around it is that we can do hardest content with ease... What you're telling me is that is not the case...
Last edited by TheChosen__ on Apr 2, 2018, 1:02:31 PM
"
The whole point around it is that we can do hardest content with ease... What you're telling me is that is not the case...

You are still here trolling?

The error seems to be on your side. This build does t15 with ease as confirmed by many in this thread.

Thanks for free bump.
Could someone help me? I believe I have all the "required" regen nodes, and 21 lvl purity, 21lvl vitality but I still degen just a tiny bit (this does get countered every 5 seconds but any degen seems like it shouldnt be happening)
Crafted this ammy, and i cant really change it to chayla, coz it gives me almost same shield, but mine have nice regen=(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info