[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Poasting to say Tetlis is a rockstar with these answers
update: slightly better situation, spent 2ex and 4c for the belt.
facetanked uber izaro, moving well on maps, btw on red maps i start to get killed cause i've changed some dmg in favour of def.

buff to aim for in uber lab please? ty
"

Honorable unique that may be mentioned :
- Bloodbond ;
- Brightbeak ;
- Goldrim ;
- Belt of the Deciever.

Don't forget to grab PoF and Vitality.

/E : You did some little mistakes imo in your tree and in your stuff orientation. Check out the few progression tree I posted in my last message. This should alow you to sustain RF degen.

Belt of the deceiver or more precise 'intimidate' doesn't work for RF anymore, it only buffs attack damage.
Last edited by Starbuckz42 on Mar 26, 2018, 5:42:33 AM
Well im 83 atm, tried some end game stuff but it ends bad. Phoenix rekt me with his fire res debuff when he explodes, can't even finish the fight.
Tried a t14 elder but damage was too low for saving shaper and in the end i had too many spawns on the field and didnt end very well. Freeze was a problem too once you end flasks.
I know im a bit low on levels and my jewels are not that good ill try to get some levels and some jewels and retry again later.
"
Starbuckz42 wrote:
Belt of the deceiver or more precise 'intimidate' doesn't work for RF anymore, it only buffs attack damage.

Yes, but this belt still gives 25-35 str, 30-40 life, 10-15 all res and 30% crit dmg reduction.
It's a well balanced and extremly cheap belt. Realy cool for leveling.
If a rare belt give you more life and more resist for the same price, ofc you should buy it. But here it's a realy common unique that anyone can found even in SSF.

"
Kaiser_87 wrote:
Well im 83 atm, tried some end game stuff but it ends bad. Phoenix rekt me with his fire res debuff when he explodes, can't even finish the fight.
Tried a t14 elder but damage was too low for saving shaper and in the end i had too many spawns on the field and didnt end very well. Freeze was a problem too once you end flasks.
I know im a bit low on levels and my jewels are not that good ill try to get some levels and some jewels and retry again later.

You miss some level imo, and you should do a little correction in your build around Shaper node. Grab it with this path. This should help you to save 2 skill points. Those 2 skills points can be spend in ES node or jewel sock.
Keep in mind that lvl 83 is low. Don't rush. Try to do Guardian around levl 90.
And at the same time, keep in mind that Phoenix is the hardest guardian for this build.

There is one thing that can crush this build : a high number of little hits. When you are hit, your positive ES regen is stoped for few second. And each new hit will reset the timer before your ES regen start. So some continue little hit, will stop period your regen as long as you are hit. Note : this mecanics only affect the positive regen, and not your global regen. So a hit does not stop your whole regen and make RF degen your ass in a sec. But it's only the amount of regen that alow you to refile your ES from hit, and not from RF.

Pheonix him self isn't realy dangerous. But his fire tornado do some high number of thicks. And he can be supported by multiple fire birds. If you don't move and dodge manualy all those little attacks, you will surely have a hard time against this boss.

Elder fight with the Portal phase is exactly the same. The portal will spawn a high number of little trash. When they target you, they fuck up your ES regen and you will probbaly need to turn off your RF in order to survive.
Keep in mind in this fight, you just need to be sure Shaper is not targeted by Elder adds. So turning off RF and get the main target of Elder adds is doable. SR should be enought to kill most of the adds.
Last edited by LAGROSSESIMONE on Mar 26, 2018, 6:34:09 AM
Anyone looking to play this in BSC? I wanna sell all my gear for this.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Budacek/characters
Char: Budak_CatchEmAll

Contact me in game if you are interested and we can talk about appropriate price.

EDIT: btw did everything with that gear except Uber elder havent even tried. Pretty sure u can do it aswell with couple tweaks in jewels and levels on gems
Last edited by Budacek on Mar 26, 2018, 8:32:54 AM
Chek my character pls.
Maybe u can make recommendations for improvements.
https://pastebin.com/QRiWQ29H
Can you help me out? My ES keeps going down even with ruby flasks. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/GothChildReaper/characters
"
Can you help me out? My ES keeps going down even with ruby flasks. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/GothChildReaper/characters

It is not really rocket science. Your purity of fire is only 19 including +2 from shield which is only +3 max fire res and u should have lvl 23 for +5% max fire. Also your vitality level 19. And u are missing regen nodes on the tree Combat Stamina, Growth and Decay. Pretty sure it has already been explained here. U dont have any regen based watcher's eye - they are decently cheap for flat life regen with vitality or % es regen with disc.
Last edited by Budacek on Mar 26, 2018, 10:30:54 AM

Net regen only 162 (785 with flask) what i do wrong? https://pastebin.com/e5hPJgde

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info