[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
metat0r0 wrote:
bois, can you check my LegacyFBT char please? i don't get where i've fucked up something since even in zana missions like gorge lv75 i die, simply the RF melts me and they kill me badly.

Hey Man,

Congrats on getting all the gear. That's a pretty big accomplishment in itself IMO!

So like you say, you are de-gen'ing about 672 points of ES a second according to Path of Building. You really need to get that to be less.

First off, get rid of the life flasks and replace them with ruby flasks. Popping a ruby flask slows this ES loss in half!

You need to grab more regen on the tree. Your tree looks odd. You should be following the "basic" tree in the OP or the tree Tsetlis (I think) posted a while back. Unspec all the stuff below faith and steel. Grab Arsonist, Barbarism, Armour Mastery & then Warrior's Blood. Then get the 3 point jewel at scion with the regen nodes. According to Path of Building with a ruby flask popped that will give you NO degen and is only a lvl 72 tree. Plenty able to grab more ES / regen as appropriate. Also cruel preparation at the top is only taken in conjunction with a healthy Mind jewel in the close by jewel at Witch as it is converted in mana.

And Gz on the Death's Door. But look at the enchant!!! Adds flat fire damage if killed recently!!! That's killing your EE. You need to run cruel lab and get rid of that enchant for practically anything else!

Weirdly your shield charge and fortify don't appear to be linked in your helm atm. They should be linked together with faster attacks too ideally.

ES recovery is the most important stat on your belt. Whilst your crystal belt has a load of res & ES as it isn't a shaped belt it doesn't have ES Recovery %. You ideally want a belt with 16 - 20% ES recovery and then as many other beneficial stats as you can afford. ES Recovery is basically a more multiplier for all your regen and should get you nicely into positive regen territory when a ruby flask is popped.

And lastly from the quick look I had unless you are running in a group adding quality to a Purity (or any aura) only adds area of effect to the aura in question. So great if you are running in a party and sharing aura's but completely useless if playing on your own. A lvl 21/0 purity is perfectly fine for solo play for this build.

Hope some of that is helpful.
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on Mar 25, 2018, 3:54:52 AM
Hi

I would like to ask, how you earn 88% maximum fire res? I dont see that much from tree or items.

Thanks,
"
AccurateBeats wrote:
Hi

I would like to ask, how you earn 88% maximum fire res? I dont see that much from tree or items.

Thanks,

88% is with level 23 (lvl 21 gem in the shield) Purity of Fire and a Ruby Flask up.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 25, 2018, 4:08:30 AM
mistake
Last edited by Reed2017 on Mar 25, 2018, 8:08:26 AM
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
Congrats on getting all the gear. That's a pretty big accomplishment in itself IMO!

Thank you :)

"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
So like you say, you are de-gen'ing about 672 points of ES a second according to Path of Building. You really need to get that to be less.

First off, get rid of the life flasks and replace them with ruby flasks. Popping a ruby flask slows this ES loss in half!

i am so noob that i can't even link a build in PoB rotfl, it doesn't suits me totally.
i will remove life flasks so, even if i can't figure out how to reactivate RF when all goes to 1

"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
Your tree looks odd.

i just followed the uber version of tree posted in OP, i also have healthy mind perfect stats but actually haven't used it.

death's door enchant? i just weared em without looking at it lmao, i feel kinda dumb actually cause i used em on a cycloner phys/fire dmg based, the amulet was from a necrobot aura and shav from another char.
(ignoring what enchant is a decent one for it)

helm with no links due to lack of currency. spent all jew and fus sadly.

it's possible to roll 20% es recovery on a crystal belt? if not i need to check for a shaped one
(more currency sink i believe)

quality on auras question, sadly are really expensive imho, like 50c for a gem, outrageous.
i usually run maps for free, opening groups and rolling maps without asking anything, i also like to share benefits/buffs to other players. 99% of times are hit and run ones that even try to steal loot asap.
kinda resembling real world economy and behaviour lol.
really appreciating the tips, ty.

EDIT
Tetlis has 3 guardians in std, i gave a look at this one
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.2.1/AAAABAUDAQYOCPQJ9gthDF8NfBEPES0RUBJpFxwXLxhWGS4aOBo-HKcc3B0UHaoksCftKPopLipTLJw6WDsNPC1DyEZxSU9JsU5STwRTpVXGVkhXDVfJWfNboFyKXypfP2ZUZp5oZWh0aPJqQ20ZcXlyD3KpdFV713wOfEt8g3y4fmyApIDggseDX4UyidiMdo8aj0aQVZIrkyeUb5Z0ly2YrZswm6GhL6UYpwinVayYrKqtja4-r2yycLQMtzG4k7yqvOq-isT2xq7K089-1HzXatfP2CTZYdpi4Yjquuvu74jv6_Gs85v3wffX-Tf56PrS_QD-SQ==?accountName=Tetlis&characterName=Esculape

pastebin links are something i don't look at cause i am noob and unable to use em with PoB. sick

here are some jewels i don't know what to use
Spoiler

Last edited by metat0r0 on Mar 25, 2018, 5:19:34 AM
which second mod better for watcher's eye flat regen with vitality or % of maximum es regen while affected by Discipline
hey guys, i want to try this build in bestiary,

wouldnt watcher's eye jewel with
2% of Maximum Energy Shield Regenerated per Second while affected by Discipline
Gain 14% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity

be far better than vitality one?
Last edited by Reed2017 on Mar 25, 2018, 8:08:07 AM
It would but good luck affording it.
Hey man, trying LL RF for the first time after not liking life based chieftan version, this guide looked most promising of them all.

There is only 1 irregularity I found comparing the listings on the guide itself with the pob link provided. You swapped RF/Movement/Orb around and changed links for movement and orb, whats the reason for this and which of the 2 setups do you recommend?

And another question, the life rolls on belt etc. do I really want them or did they just happen to be on the item that you wanted for other stats?

Thnx in advance!
Last edited by mseabird on Mar 25, 2018, 8:53:22 AM
"
mseabird wrote:
Hey man, trying LL RF for the first time after not liking life based chieftan version, this guide looked most promising of them all.

There is only 1 irregularity I found comparing the listings on the guide itself with the pob link provided. You swapped RF/Movement/Orb around and changed links for movement and orb, whats the reason for this and which of the 2 setups do you recommend?

And another question, the life rolls on belt etc. do I really want them or did they just happen to be on the item that you wanted for other stats?

Thnx in advance!

Due to a ring swap i added cold dmg gem to my shield charge setup to proc ele equilibrium it greatly improves map clear speed. My old ring had lightning dmg therefore shield charge with added cold gem wasnt neccessary

Life rolls just happend to be there it is not neccessary to have them on gear.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info