[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

I got the regen nodes . It's looking a bit better. Also 1 watcher's eye with regen on the market so far that's 280c. Chaos dmg hurts pretty bad without pressence of chayula. Thanks for the help though. Any other tips would help a lot
"
I got the regen nodes . It's looking a bit better. Also 1 watcher's eye with regen on the market so far that's 280c. Chaos dmg hurts pretty bad without pressence of chayula. Thanks for the help though. Any other tips would help a lot

Try to stack way more strength dont forget that u get a lot of es from it. On your boots/rings/amulet. Also Astramentis is a great option before u can afford presence. I would recommend you to buy 21 purity of fire they should be decently cheap with the bestiary recipe for it.
Back from action, I now have only two maps left to do. Shaper and Vaal Temple. Hope it will not be that mahhh. Phoenix was a little tricky, you need to manually dodge the hits, but thats okay.

Yesterday I also got a Shapers +1 gems. 3ex was not that cheap, but it had correct colours and sockets from the start. So... With this, I could respec 2 nodes for mana reservation. At the moment I put them in ES nodes, and I hit 10k ES. I think if it would be better to spend them in additional socket? Waht you think? This is it at the moment:

https://pastebin.com/SeZ5eRD9
tldr: If you have the currency and the required gear very tanky enjoyable build to play even at 80-90 levels. No watchers.

Wanted to share a few thoughts on my journey with this build. First time playing llrf and also newish to the game so it was a fun experience.

I leveled up to 72 from 34 with the llrf guide by Shinrha (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aIvm5napimE) didn't have any problems with degen and didn't need to use flasks constantly once you get some labs done (get carried early as you can for cruel and merc).

Once I hit 72 (might be a bit soon) I used all the gear in the guide and maxed out gems. You can't use a high clarity until later. Pretty tanky and made leveling to 90 easy. I took damage nodes early and as I got into higher maps I swapped over to some tanky nodes adding back the top burning dmg tree as I went.

With my current setup and tree, I am able to sustain and regen well - A simple step out and then step back generally tops me. On some crazy rolled damage mod maps I will have to use my flasks to help the regen process or to face tank some things. Generally speaking, unless you are not paying attention and something crazy happens you are very safe.

https://pastebin.com/is7DQ9su

Is the tree I am using. I opted to go with the breath of flames tree and all the jewel sockets over some extra ES as I am currently at 10k ES and 60k armor.

T15 elder, Shaper, all t16 Bosses (corrupted w/ dmg mods) completed deathless
Vaal Temple - 1 death because I played bad and stood in degen.

Able to take all the slams. Stand in most of the bad except on Pheonix (he just hurts).

I imagine once I get a watcher's eye and a few more levels and put them into the max mana and finish my ES trees this build will do everything promised by OP.

Well done with the build. If anyone sees any improvements to the winging I did with my tree let me know here or pm me in game.

Thanks and gl!

Any suggestions on what I should upgrade next? I can't currently run vitality do to a lack of mana.

Last edited by SoUDT on Mar 26, 2018, 9:10:31 PM
Will need a 21 pof to make use of it but it’s definitely a nice ring for leveling.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Budacek wrote:
"
Can you help me out? My ES keeps going down even with ruby flasks. I don't know what I'm doing wrong

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/GothChildReaper/characters

It is not really rocket science. Your purity of fire is only 19 including +2 from shield which is only +3 max fire res and u should have lvl 23 for +5% max fire. Also your vitality level 19. And u are missing regen nodes on the tree Combat Stamina, Growth and Decay. Pretty sure it has already been explained here. U dont have any regen based watcher's eye - they are decently cheap for flat life regen with vitality or % es regen with disc.

First he needs better rings, ammy, and boots, all trash atm. Life belt is not desirable either. Until this gear is significantly improved, he needs to take Barabarism down to warriors blood for the extra regen.
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Any suggestion on what to upgrade next?

Thinking either Presence of Chayula, belt with more shield regen, 6-link/better rolled Shavs or Death's Door.
Is it enough to use a Opal Ring to trigger Elemental Equilibrium?
I have played multiple builds to 90+ this league and I kinda feel like trying LLRF now.
I am just not quite sure if it's really worth it.

If you just want this build to function you have to invest a fair bit of currency so it's not a cheap build.
It doesn't seem to have particulary fast clear speed considering it really can't run bright beak.
It also doesn't look incredibly exciting to play.
It don't want to knock the build before I try it, but is there a specific thing the build does that makes it worth choosing it over any other build right now? The point "facetank everything" seems to crop up from time to time but is this the only reason?

It's not like the build can do all mods, temp chains sucks and no regen is impossible, also there are a ton of bosskiller builds out there that are cheaper.

Like I said, don't want to judge the build before I try it but I am a little hesitant.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info