[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

Does anyone have a leveling skill tree?
Last edited by SoUDT on Mar 24, 2018, 11:52:13 PM
id say this build is better for standard where stuff is cheeper that watcher jewl is 60ex i play beast so little different but im maping with it just fine but im sure end game gonna be rough

Scraped the build trying soemthing elce lol
Last edited by bomag on Mar 25, 2018, 1:10:50 AM
"
bomag wrote:
id say this build is better for standard where stuff is cheeper that watcher jewl is 60ex i play beast so little different but im maping with it just fine but im sure end game gonna be rough

Yea, no. You just have to understand the build and adjust. There have been enough people in this thread that did this build for way under 20ex with a few simple changes, in Bestiary.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 25, 2018, 1:23:54 AM
This has probably been answered, but can someone tell me how the interaction with MoM works with how little mana we have available? Obviously the nodes behind are huge, but how does this affect our shield charge, etc
bois, can you check my LegacyFBT char please? i don't get where i've fucked up something since even in zana missions like gorge lv75 i die, simply the RF melts me and they kill me badly.
spent 40c for PoF l20q9 then used gcp's to level 20/20

auras active: clarity, vitality, discipline
on prism: purity of fire, purity of lightning, determination

can't cast purity of ice due to low mana

80% fr 46% cr 77% lr 14% cr
i need to keep life flasks cause otherwise i can't reactivate RF once has melted ES :(
ES regen goes from 578 to 2459 every 5 or 6s (dunno why and if i can make it permanently on 2500)

once again i thought i could have had some fun with all content and try to clear atlas (never did in 5y or more) but seems i failed again. sad
Last edited by metat0r0 on Mar 25, 2018, 2:42:50 AM
Can someone help me? my damage on pob is really low and i just realize that the EE is not summing up with my damage...if i remove the EE from OP's pob it loses a lot of damage but with mine nothing happens, i think im losing damage there, and im using added cold damage with shield charge...need help pls.
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
bomag wrote:

Yea, no. You just have to understand the build and adjust. There have been enough people in this thread that did this build for way under 20ex with a few simple changes, in Bestiary.

Stop telling nonsense please. I guess you always give prices from the standard.

Shaper's Touch + 1 to socketed gems - price from 1 ex - with 1 socket to 7 ex with 4 sockets and 4 links....

http://poe.trade/search/onakitoyosikak

Wake up and stop people misleading with prices to enter.

If you have problems with understanding - use google translator.

Or try to check prices - on poe trade - bestiary league.

"
yungtity wrote:
This has probably been answered, but can someone tell me how the interaction with MoM works with how little mana we have available? Obviously the nodes behind are huge, but how does this affect our shield charge, etc

Yea, first we get a ton of ES from the nodes behind, but the main point of MoM is that it actually reduced the degeneration we take on our ES by ~30%. It is a huge help in maintaining regen for RF.

And it does not affect anything else, as we have enough mana regen to easily spam SR forever, with only 40 mana unreserved. You will never notice it.

"
Can someone help me? my damage on pob is really low and i just realize that the EE is not summing up with my damage...if i remove the EE from OP's pob it loses a lot of damage but with mine nothing happens, i think im losing damage there, and im using added cold damage with shield charge...need help pls.

In PoB you need to check "Enemy was hit by cold damage" to make it calculate EE.

"
Orbit84 wrote:
"
Mecielle wrote:
"
bomag wrote:

Stop telling nonsense please. I guess you always give prices from the standard.

Shaper's Touch + 1 to socketed gems - price from 1 ex - with 1 socket to 7 ex with 4 sockets and 4 links....

http://poe.trade/search/onakitoyosikak

Wake up and stop people misleading with prices to enter.

If you have problems with understanding - use google translator.

Or try to check prices - on poe trade - bestiary league.

You again... Read my answer to your last statement. YOu have no idea about this build! And again, of course I am talking about Bestiary league, in standard prices are actually HIGHER you idiot...

I know this build inside and out, have answered hundreds of questions in this thread, and you come along talking BULLSHIT without having actually played it...

Again: This build is easily able to do everything up to Shaper with 20ex investment. It has been done many times by people in this thread.

- Astramentis instead of Chayula amulet, only a small amount of ES lost, chaos res does kind of hurt too though, so Chayula should be your first upgrade if you go for this setup
- 5-link SR instead of 6-link, not much damage lost because Swift Affliction is a very weak support
- Alberons Warpath or rare ES boots instead of Death's Door, get Bleed immunity from a flask, you will actually have more ES
- Vitality regen or Discipline recovery rate Watchers Eye instead of clarity mana to ES one

Obviously it won't be as powerful and you should change to the better setup when you can, but it is enough to get you started for farming endgame maps to get the currency for the better items.
Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 25, 2018, 3:30:34 AM
Quick question specifically for Uber killer build, is there a tier list for watcher's eye mods?

% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
% increased Life Recovery Rate while affected by Vitality
% recharge rate es
% Life reg per second while affected by Vitality

etc

1-4

Thanks!
"
Quick question specifically for Uber killer build, is there a tier list for watcher's eye mods?

% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
% increased Life Recovery Rate while affected by Vitality
% recharge rate es
% Life reg per second while affected by Vitality

etc

1-4

Thanks!

I tested it in PoB and life recovery rate does not work for ES. Or PoB has that wrong, dunno.

T1: Clarity mana to ES
T2: "flat Life regenerated while affected by Vitality" and "ES recovery rate while affected by Discipline"

After that there is a long gap until others % life regenerated come. Recharge rate is shit of course, we never stop taking damage while RF is on, so we never recharge, we only regenrate.

So for the 4 mods you listed specifically:

T1: % of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity
T5: % Life reg per second while affected by Vitality
T"doesnt work": "% recharge rate es" and % increased Life Recovery Rate while affected by Vitality

Last edited by Mecielle on Mar 25, 2018, 3:37:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info