[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
Do we invest so much in mana because of arcane will? or is there another particular reason?

A lot of our ES come from the Mana guardian orientation.
The Mana guardian orientation is based on Radiant Faith ascendency and also Arcane Will notable.

A large part of our ES come from our max mana. Many Mana Guardian can have over 20+k ES thanks to this mecanic. So when it start to be extremly hard to get more ES on your stuff, you have to min max your mana.
"
"
Do we invest so much in mana because of arcane will? or is there another particular reason?

A lot of our ES come from the Mana guardian orientation.
The Mana guardian orientation is based on Radiant Faith ascendency and also Arcane Will notable.

A large part of our ES come from our max mana. Many Mana Guardian can have over 20+k ES thanks to this mecanic. So when it start to be extremly hard to get more ES on your stuff, you have to min max your mana.

Thanks bro :)
Can anyone explain this please. my scorching ray is 23 mana cost and when I turn on RF it becomes 25 mana cost? (at 25 mana i cant use it as 24 left after reserves)

Last edited by Marleyismymiddlename on Jun 25, 2019, 3:03:00 PM
The new timeless jewel lethal pride is pretty insane (add 1% regen on a notable), I have reached 11.5k ES net regen per second without any flask. I can afk farm at delve 1100, and still going deeper, but need more sulphite.
Last edited by BestiaryBeastin on Jun 25, 2019, 4:42:25 PM
Can someone help me improve? im at 8,5k ES right now currently aiming to get my shav to 6l, getting a better roll watcher's eye, getting good boots with 2% regen but other than that i don't know how to improve damage wise, i can tank a lot, but i feel like my damage is kinda low. my pastebin link:https://pastebin.com/h7Tt1mF4
Last edited by DHShadows on Jun 26, 2019, 3:12:17 AM
"
DHShadows wrote:
Can someone help me improve? im at 8,5k ES right now currently aiming to get my shav to 6l, getting a better roll watcher's eye, getting good boots with 2% regen but other than that i don't know how to improve damage wise, i can tank a lot, but i feel like my damage is kinda low. my pastebin link:https://pastebin.com/h7Tt1mF4

damage comes from ES mainly, the nodes near shadow tree help too but you need top tier items,jewels and lvl90+ to have decent damage. also sin trek and astramentis might be slightly better options provided you dont mind getting stunned sometimes

"
The new timeless jewel lethal pride is pretty insane (add 1% regen on a notable), I have reached 11.5k ES net regen per second without any flask. I can afk farm at delve 1100, and still going deeper, but need more sulphite.

i dont understand these jewels, can you explain a bit what exactly i have to buy and where to place it ? does the number matter or only the name :?
"
lightdarkness wrote:

"

i dont understand these jewels, can you explain a bit what exactly i have to buy and where to place it ? does the number matter or only the name :?

You can put it into a socket where you have most notables within the jewel's range. Then divine it until you see "1% life regen per second" on these notables. I have divined to have my timeless jewel added "1% life regen" on 3 notables, so basically you have added 3% life regen from a single jewel. Also "5% increased strength" or "+20 strength" on some notables would be nice.
Last edited by BestiaryBeastin on Jun 26, 2019, 7:29:41 AM
Need tips, I got 2 watchers eye, 1 with 30% ES recovery and 1 is 2.45% ES regen. which is better to use for fast regen? I already have 20% recovery in belt.
"

You can put it into a socket where you have most notables within the jewel's range. Then divine it until you see "1% life regen per second" on these notables. I have divined to have my timeless jewel added "1% life regen" on 3 notables, so basically you have added 3% life regen from a single jewel. Also "5% increased strength" or "+20 strength" on some notables would be nice.

Yes, Lethal Pride Jewels are strictly insane.
"
Bintsuki wrote:
Need tips, I got 2 watchers eye, 1 with 30% ES recovery and 1 is 2.45% ES regen. which is better to use for fast regen? I already have 20% recovery in belt.

If you have more than (2.45*(100+20))/30 %ES regen on your tree+gear+aura then you should pick recovery, otherwise regen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info