[3.7] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian | 19K ES | 52k Armour|1.5 mil dps| Uber Elder & HoGM DEATHLESS

"
PaiDoMato wrote:
Hello! Could you check my build and point me where to go from here please?

https://pastebin.com/V2vSfA6x

Thanks!!

Hi,

The orientation of your build is totaly different from this one.
There is 2 other guides that might be closer to your build. You should take a look about those build and, ask for help right there :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1840270
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1816656

If you want to change the orientation of your build, feel free to come back and we will try to help you.

Good luck.
I just started to play this builds. Lvl 81 feels amazing - 14.5k ES

I have couple of questions:

1. Which belt is better in the end game? ES recovery or %Attributes? (I Have only 18% Mana to ES watchers eye)

2. Which setup is better to use 6l Scorching Ray or 6l RF(with Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction)? Cuz on Poe Ninja they are using mostly 6l RF

Could you kindly check my character - BornWithAutism and advice on which updates I should work from now on. My estimated available budget is around 6 exa for now.

Here is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/t754Qkki
Last edited by gopotan on Jan 10, 2019, 9:16:12 AM
All right, thank you!!!
"
gopotan wrote:
I just started to play this builds. Lvl 81 feels amazing - 14.5k ES

I have couple of questions:

1. Which belt is better in the end game? ES recovery or %Attributes? (I Have only 18% Mana to ES watchers eye)

2. Which setup is better to use 6l Scorching Ray or 6l RF(with Arcane Surge + Swift Affliction)? Cuz on Poe Ninja they are using mostly 6l RF

Could you kindly check my character - BornWithAutism and advice on which updates I should work from now on. My estimated available budget is around 6 exa for now.

Here is the pastebin: https://pastebin.com/t754Qkki

1. The only answer is "it depends on your level and on your gear lvl".
You should always have between 5-10% of your max ES as "Net life regen" (without temp/bullshit buff). So if you have 10k ES, you should have between 500 and 1000 net life regen. If you have 15k ES you should have between 750 and 1500 net life regen, and so on.
If you can keep at very least 5% of your max ES as your Net life regen, without buff like boots enchant, flask buffs, etc. and without %ES recovery on belt, then geting %inc Attributes on your belt may be a reasonnable choice. But as said, it depends on your level and your gear lvl.

2 Again, it depends on what you are runing.
6L VRF is a setup that was highly played in Delve because this setup fited Delve gameplay. The 6L SR setup is a gem setup more dedicated to boss killing.
But if we consider strictly the stats, a 6L SR provide + 4L VRF setup will provide more dps than a 6L VRF + 3-4L SR setup.
Also, you should consider the fact that if you Delve in a depth range around 300-350, a 4L VRF with 20/20 gems setup and a correct stuff should be enought to kill every mobs without taking too much time.
A 6L VRF setup should not be needed before depth 400-450.
For general maping, even in T16, a 6L VRF setup is absolutly not needed. Mobs will melt like butter (otherwise, you do it wrong).
@lagrossesimone hi/salut , could you please check my character and tell me which build looks better ? i don't understand how can you can sustain 7 auras without much mana (i followed another build, but i feel like switching to yours since it will be more dmg and chaos resistance which is my main weakness)
Last edited by Eko13 on Jan 11, 2019, 3:21:08 AM
"
Eko13 wrote:
@lagrossesimone hi/salut , could you please check my character and tell me which build looks better ? i don't understand how can you can sustain 7 auras without much mana (i followed another build, but i feel like switching to yours since it will be more dmg and chaos resistance which is my main weakness)

I just started with this and i am no expert but i think i can help here :).

Aura Setup is like this:
3 Auras in Prism Guardian.
3 Auras linked to lvl 4(?) Enlighten.
+ Clarity on low Level X so it reserves not too much mana.
+ 3(?) times - 4% reduced Mana Reservation from Skilltree.
(Disregard my Char, its wrong there atm.)

The guide isn't very clear about this and only points this out in the FAQ or/and if you check the Gear-Links.

I have a question myself:
I atm have a Watcher's eye with Disciplin/ES-Reg and X% Physdamage taken as Firedamage. Is a Clarity watchers eye much better?
A disciplin/clarity Watcher's eye is ridiculously expensive so I have to choose. My gut tells me that Clarity is way better but i didn't think that far at the time because i still struggled a bit with regen :).
Last edited by aDoreMe on Jan 11, 2019, 9:50:10 AM
Dear all,

As a new player (edit: altough i played a few leagues i never really had the opportunity to invest much time so i actually never got to red maps and defeated any end game boss) could i kindly ask you to enlighten me on the below :

I saw that ES recharge rate is important on this build but i seem to be confused about ES regen/sec and ES recharge rate.

I had the assumption for ES build that you either had to rely on increasing your ES recharge rate as well as building around % faster ES recharge start and an occultist or build that makes recharge not interrupted by dmg once it started

OR go for pure life/es regen/sec through zealous blood and stacking %life regen per second.

I'm now confused because i was sure that ES recharge rate didnt affect %ES regen/sec, my question you guessed it is : Is it the case? :O
Last edited by Fullrom on Jan 11, 2019, 5:17:11 AM
"
aDoreMe wrote:
"
Eko13 wrote:

I just started with this and i am no expert but i think i can help here :).

Aura Setup is like this:
3 Auras in Prism Guardian.
3 Auras linked to lvl 4(?) Enlighten.
+ Clarity on low Level X so it reserves not too much mana.
+ 3(?) times - 4% reduced Mana Reservation from Skilltree.
(Disregard my Char, its wrong there atm.)

The guide isn't very clear about this and only points this out in the FAQ or/and if you check the Gear-Links.

I have a question myself:
I atm have a Watcher's eye with Disciplin/ES-Reg and X% Physdamage taken as Firedamage. Is a Clarity watchers eye much better?
A disciplin/clarity Watcher's eye is ridiculously expensive so I have to choose. My gut tells me that Clarity is way better but i didn't think that far at the time because i still struggled a bit with regen :).

Been fallowing this guide some, so I may have some answers.
The setup is close to what you wrote there, but Enlighten lvl 2 is more than enought. Keep Clarity at low lvl so you are confortable with the mana you have left (I keep 60 ish mana, but you can keep as low as 50, matter of taste).

About the jewel, I recently got the currency to buy a Clarity one, so yes, it is way better then a regen one. We deal more damage the greater our ES pool are. Don't get me wrong, it's super fine to use one in absence of a Clarity version, But if you have currency for one, go for it (got mine for 7 ex, so it was a cheap one...). Clarity + regen (Discipline %regen or Vitality flat regen) are BiS, but much more expensive than the one I use.

"
Fullrom wrote:

Dear all,

As a new player (edit: altough i played a few leagues i never really had the opportunity to invest much time so i actually never got to red maps and defeated any end game boss) could i kindly ask you to enlighten me on the below :

I saw that ES recharge rate is important on this build but i seem to be confused about ES regen/sec and ES recharge rate.

I had the assumption for ES build that you either had to rely on increasing your ES recharge rate as well as building around % faster ES recharge start and an occultist or build that makes recharge not interrupted by dmg once it started

OR go for pure life/es regen/sec through zealous blood and stacking %life regen per second.

I'm now confused because i was sure that ES recharge rate didnt affect %ES regen/sec, my question you guessed it is : Is it the case? :O

1 - ES recharge rate is what Righteous Fire looks for to calculate the burning degen it will apply. ES regen doesn't come naturally, but we achieve that using Zealot's Oath Keystone, that make our life regen apply to energy shield.

2 - Faster ES recharge is not something I use, can say for sure it's useless, but, as far as I know, we never get to recharge ES, as RF keep damaging our ES pool. Our recharge rate will affect our damage, thou. Because RF look at that (plus life regen, but that turns to zero after we get ZO) to calculate it's degen and base damage.

So to organize myself: we deal more damage, and get more though, the more ES we have. We don't recharge, because we always take damage from RF, but we regen (if everything is fine tuned and our regen is greater than our degen).
I love LLRF. I played a few leagues ago. I wanna start one but when i staart to investigate i see no guides in forum, nobody talking in reddit. Whats going on?Why are not many people playing LL RF in 3.5?. Something happen with the build?. Or its not a good build for endgame and syndicate bosses in 3.5 because the lot of damage they do?.
"
yissus wrote:
I love LLRF. I played a few leagues ago. I wanna start one but when i staart to investigate i see no guides in forum, nobody talking in reddit. Whats going on?Why are not many people playing LL RF in 3.5?. Something happen with the build?. Or its not a good build for endgame and syndicate bosses in 3.5 because the lot of damage they do?.

My gess is that nothing new was added, so people have not much to discuss. There is always more buzz on new things (all the figuring alt the best build, or the best way to build X), so when another thing remains unchanged, people lose interest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info