[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

Anyone attempted Uber Elder yet? I have spawned one and killed all the guardians, but I'm still struggling with the mechanical part of Shaper/Elder fight so I'm not too keen to try it.

E: What do you guys think about The Green Nightmare jewel for extra dodge chance. Got both blessing and the green dream from my first ever Chayula run.
Last edited by santzu on Apr 13, 2018, 7:20:55 AM
I have just finished farming 4 Oni-Goroshi, now I´m selling 2 and try to get my gear with the other 2.

Is there any disadvantage in switching blades for both skills other than having to press an extra button? I only got a 5L The Perfect Form because I don't have enough currency for 6L.

Should I use the Oni-Goroshi with the higher crit roll on Frost Blades or Molten Strike?
Last edited by thelars0r on Apr 13, 2018, 12:42:17 PM
Heya, first thanks OP for the build guide, using it and loving it :).

I have some doubts about what's the next step to take about my gear (out of higher crit% Oni), could you guys lend a hand ? Lvl 87 ~4k9 (~50-60hp to 5k)
Last edited by Aedenes on Apr 13, 2018, 7:37:26 PM
"
santzu wrote:
Anyone attempted Uber Elder yet? I have spawned one and killed all the guardians, but I'm still struggling with the mechanical part of Shaper/Elder fight so I'm not too keen to try it.

E: What do you guys think about The Green Nightmare jewel for extra dodge chance. Got both blessing and the green dream from my first ever Chayula run.

I don't think anyone has done Uber Elder with this build yet. The green nightmare is ok but not much more... I would try to get a 2-3 mod watcher's eye instead.

"
thelars0r wrote:
I have just finished farming 4 Oni-Goroshi, now I´m selling 2 and try to get my gear with the other 2.

Is there any disadvantage in switching blades for both skills other than having to press an extra button? I only got a 5L The Perfect Form because I don't have enough currency for 6L.

Should I use the Oni-Goroshi with the higher crit roll on Frost Blades or Molten Strike?

When you switch weapons you lose Her Embrace Buff / Debuff. I would use the Oni with higher crit for Molten Strike.

"
Aedenes wrote:
Heya, first thanks OP for the build guide, using it and loving it :).

I have some doubts about what's the next step to take about my gear (out of higher crit% Oni), could you guys lend a hand ? Lvl 87 ~4k9 (~50-60hp to 5k)

Your Gear looks pretty decent already... just improve piece by piece now. I think you have a lot of room for improvements at your jewels, also some other rare gear can have better rolls. If you have a lot of currency to spend I would go for a Dying Sun, Watcher's Eye with 2-3 mods and a Starkonja's with 3 Molten Strike Projectiles.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
To add a Watcher we take the jewel slot at Shadow area i guess then ?
Thanks for the infos ;).

edit : btw, for an eventual WE, the best stats we should get is the one you've linked from few pages http://poe.trade/search/mogenionahonak ?
Last edited by Aedenes on Apr 14, 2018, 7:18:38 AM
Hi! Thanks dude for the guide! In this league I closed all content, killed uber Atziri, uber Elder and Shaper. Really fun to play this guide!
"
Aedenes wrote:
To add a Watcher we take the jewel slot at Shadow area i guess then ?
Thanks for the infos ;).

edit : btw, for an eventual WE, the best stats we should get is the one you've linked from few pages http://poe.trade/search/mogenionahonak ?

Yeah I guess that would be a option... well if you have the currency go for one with crit + 2nd Hatred mod.

"
Neroni wrote:
Hi! Thanks dude for the guide! In this league I closed all content, killed uber Atziri, uber Elder and Shaper. Really fun to play this guide!

Nice gz dude... I think you are the first one who killed Uber Elder with this build. Did you make a video of it? I really would like to watch it and maybe share it in the build guide. I am not sure if I will see a Uber Elder this saison for my self^^
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
I switched Frost Blades out for Wild Strike at level 87 just for giggles.

And you know what? It feels pretty good.

Since I have two Onis but only a 5-link/6-socket TPF, I've been weapon swapping since I started the character, and weapon swapping for bosses you know are coming is fine, but a bit of a pain when clearing since it's easy to double key it, and there's a delay on swapping that could get you killed in some maps or against some monsters.

With Wild Strike, I get MUCH better single target DPS, ideal for when you run into tanky rare mobs and yellow bestiary critters, and my clear speed doesn't go down so much that it bothers me. And the aesthetics are of course pretty fun as a change of pace.

Sure, FB is faster clearing (better range, more off-screen kills, plays nicer with multi-strike and ancestral call so less whiffing when you're not quite in range), and if you have a 6L chest, the FB/MS combo is still the best, but for us bad-luck broke-dicks that can't seem to score a 6L TPF, give Wild Strike a try if weapon swapping while clearing is getting you down.

I'm running Wild Strike-WED-Multi-Ancestral Call-Increased Critical Chance-Added Fire Damage at the moment, and I swapped out Fight for Survival jewel for a Phys damage, Fire damage and 7% life jewel. I also spec'd out of the Winter Spirit nodes (the cold conversion) a few levels back to get the Scion jewel socket and resists instead.

One benefit of having a 5L/6S chest and weapon swapping is that you can put a pretty beefy Ancestral Protector in that 5-link. It also frees up a socket to get another utility skill in there (I really like having Flame Dash or Leap Slam on all my characters)
What would be the most defensive/best CWDT for hardcore?
hello,

I really love this build.

My setup atm.

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info