[3.7] Bashtart's Frost Blades Trickster * Oni-Goroshi * Insane Speed & Millions DPS with BF!

Hey, what i should change in my setup to make bossfights easier? Is uber elder etc even possible with this build? Shaper is hard for me, elder T15 was done with 1 death...
"
buber82 wrote:
Hey, what i should change in my setup to make bossfights easier? Is uber elder etc even possible with this build? Shaper is hard for me, elder T15 was done with 1 death...

Your setup seems fine to me you just need to learn the fights better. Watch Engineering Eternity video on the shaper or something.

I did shaper deathless first try ever after just watching that vid and seeing the strats, and my setup isn't much better than yours
"
Spliffor wrote:

Acrobatics is really good because dodge chance is different from evasion so you get 30% dodge chance along with your 45% chance to evade so it's like 2 layers of defense. But I prefer having a high level Immortal Call + CWDT setup with acrobatics so it only triggers on big hits. Works really well

Thank you for answer !
"
Spliffor wrote:
"
chauhuynh000 wrote:

Thank a lot, one more question, plz. Should i choose Iron reflexes? Now, my evasion about 11k and chance to evade attacks 45%.

Acrobatics is really good because dodge chance is different from evasion so you get 30% dodge chance along with your 45% chance to evade so it's like 2 layers of defense. But I prefer having a high level Immortal Call + CWDT setup with acrobatics so it only triggers on big hits. Works really well

The main raison I chose Acrobatics over Iron Reflexes is the DoT effect of Her Embrace. This dot is pretty heavy and Iron Reflexes will reduce only the phy. damage taken but we would get hit way more often. So it was really hard to leech against it in some bossfights... so I decided to avoid most damage with Acrobatics so we normally only have to leech against the dot of Her Embrace. Different damage mitgation mechanics prevent most oneshots.

"
buber82 wrote:

The Shaper fight is more about knowing the mechanics and the fight. You need to avoid some attacks otherwise he will just oneshot you... the dps is more than enough to kill him fast.

I never encountered UberElder so I cannot really say but I think it will be hard. I guess with really optimized gear (dying sun, 3 molte strike projectiles, etc.) and good skills he should be possible.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Apr 10, 2018, 12:34:51 AM
"

I never encountered UberElder so I cannot really say but I think it will be hard. I guess with really optimized gear (dying sun, 3 molte strike projectiles, etc.) and good skills he should be possible.

Which flasks would you swap out for Dying Sun you think?
"
Spliffor wrote:
"

Which flasks would you swap out for Dying Sun you think?

I guess the logical option would be to drop The Wise Oak or if you want to go full dps drop the stibnite.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hi what armor could you use for leveling with this build? lochtarial caress and goldrim but what else? also, another thing you could add in for leveling would be thief's torment so that you don't have to worry about running out of pots
"
CAPTAINKIXX wrote:
Hi what armor could you use for leveling with this build? lochtarial caress and goldrim but what else? also, another thing you could add in for leveling would be thief's torment so that you don't have to worry about running out of pots

The same chest everyone uses to level since its introduction to Path of Exile, Tabula Rasa.
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Spliffor wrote:
"
chauhuynh000 wrote:

Thank a lot, one more question, plz. Should i choose Iron reflexes? Now, my evasion about 11k and chance to evade attacks 45%.

The main raison I chose Acrobatics over Iron Reflexes is the DoT effect of Her Embrace. This dot is pretty heavy and Iron Reflexes will reduce only the phy. damage taken but we would get hit way more often. So it was really hard to leech against it in some bossfights... so I decided to avoid most damage with Acrobatics so we normally only have to leech against the dot of Her Embrace. Different damage mitgation mechanics prevent most oneshots.

Ok thanks, i got it.

Hello!

I am following your build since the update for 3.2 and i am really enjoying it!

I am at a point of the game when i don't know what to improve and my farm path became boring.

I am farming t11-t15 shaped maps with elder influence on them (Atoll/Dunes/Infested Valley/Estuary/Siege) but that became boring to me.

My questions are:

1. Can you check my gear and suggest room for improvement? currently stats are 5.4k life;12681 evasion rating; 30,500k dps frost blades (140k after everything is on); 44k molten strike(160k after everything is on); resistances as follows: 89fire/110cold/96 lightning
2. Can you suggest how can i change my farming route(what are you running in the atlas)?

Thank you in advance and keep up the good work!

ps. the best item that dropped this league :P

My gear:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info