[3.2] How to clear 157/157 maps w/ Frostbolt Inquisitor [Updated for Bestiary league]

Hi, Thanks for this great build.

Could you provide a "Gems" section ?

This will be more handy than checking the "Gears" section and will be more user friendly than PoB for newcomers.
Hey, do you go for the life wheel before or after going for your jewels? I know on your guide you say life, mom/mana, then jewels. Curious if you work on the life wheel at your end levels or get most of it early on. Thank you!
"
SgArxen wrote:
Hey, i kind of got the build going, able to hit t15s. however, i was not able to complete elder t14. do u think my gears are good enough? do i need to change anything specific to fight the elder or do i just need practise?

Probably you just need to learn the mechanics of the fight. Your gear seems good enough. Frostbolt lvl. 21 would be a nice damage boost. I don't understand why you still have blasphemy socketed. Since your mana pool is quite small, leave out herald of ice as well.

"
Free_Oxi wrote:
Hi, Thanks for this great build.

Could you provide a "Gems" section ?

This will be more handy than checking the "Gears" section and will be more user friendly than PoB for newcomers.
Just did.

"
Getgiggles wrote:
Hey, do you go for the life wheel before or after going for your jewels? I know on your guide you say life, mom/mana, then jewels. Curious if you work on the life wheel at your end levels or get most of it early on. Thank you!

Usually I get all the life, then mana, then jewels. If you miss a point for a socket, you can refund a point of the life wheel though.
Have you ever tried Gifts from Above ring (switching Starkonja to a rare helmet) with Sanctify and Pious Path?

But I guess we lose even more life/resistances with it (considering we also have a badly rolled Warlords Mark ring).
Last edited by ooFunky on Mar 12, 2018, 7:19:17 AM
"
ooFunky wrote:
Have you ever tried Gifts from Above ring (switching Starkonja to a rare helmet) with Sanctify and Pious Path?

But I guess we lose even more life/resistances with it (considering we also have a badly rolled Warlords Mark ring).
The build is meant to be mobile. Consecrated ground is pretty much useless, if you use whirling blades every few seconds. Also yes, you lose a lot of life and atk speed, therefore mobility.

You can still use a rare helmet though. Starkonja's Head is alright and easy to get, that's why I use it.
Last edited by amstafff on Mar 12, 2018, 7:51:56 AM
"
amstafff wrote:
The build is meant to be mobile. Consecrated ground is pretty much useless, if you use whirling blades every few seconds. Also yes, you lose a lot of life and atk speed, therefore mobility.

You can still use a rare helmet though. Starkonja's Head is alright and easy to get, that's why I use it.

Thank's for the estimation. Didn't think of the Whirling Blades play style - makes sence.
Just a quick Hi

I'm having a really fun time with this build - the only real mar on it is the annoying "pock Pock" noise the Frostbolt MTX makes. Which i knew about that before splashing 100 magic beans on it.

I'll start bugging you about gear upgraded in a bit. Profile should be open though if you want to glance at the mediocreness that is 'verbrannteKatze'. Ignore the junk in my shoes. it's mostly filler - I hate getting a gem to 17 and benching it. Just running Blasphemy/Wartlords.

lovely playstyle though, lovely - Thanks ;)
Last edited by Iteken on Mar 16, 2018, 7:50:13 PM
"
Iteken wrote:
Just a quick Hi

I'm having a really fun time with this build - the only real mar on it is the annoying "pock Pock" noise the Frostbolt MTX makes. Which i knew about that before splashing 100 magic beans on it.

I'll start bugging you about gear upgraded in a bit. Profile should be open though if you want to glance at the mediocreness that is 'verbrannteKatze'. Ignore the junk in my shoes. it's mostly filler - I hate getting a gem to 17 and benching it. Just running Blasphemy/Wartlords.

lovely playstyle though, lovely - Thanks ;)
Glad you have fun with it. Just reworked the whole thing to respect the abyss jewel availability.
Hi there,

I've been playing this as my league starter and I'm really enjoying it so far. I think I've reached a bit of a peak though where I can't progress without spending multiple ex per piece of gear, would you be able to have a quick look over my character and advise? Ignoring the gem level / quality obviously, that'll get done soon enough.

Also, how important is having 20q frostbolts before vaaling to try and hit 21?

Lastly, I've noticed that the DPS is really inconsistent. Like I can melt everything with flasks up, but as soon as they go down it becomes super slow. What am I doing wrong?
Last edited by aastr on Mar 18, 2018, 11:23:33 AM
"
aastr wrote:
Hi there,

I've been playing this as my league starter and I'm really enjoying it so far. I think I've reached a bit of a peak though where I can't progress without spending multiple ex per piece of gear, would you be able to have a quick look over my character and advise? Ignoring the gem level / quality obviously, that'll get done soon enough.

Also, how important is having 20q frostbolts before vaaling to try and hit 21?

Lastly, I've noticed that the DPS is really inconsistent. Like I can melt everything with flasks up, but as soon as they go down it becomes super slow. What am I doing wrong?
Just checked your character in PoB and it's true that you lack damage and mana. Your gear is decent, but there's still much room for improvement. For example the roll on your Divinarius is quite bad. The shield doesn't provide much damage. Also gem level and quality will greatly increase the damage. Apparently it's really tough to get perfect abyss jewels, so I would suggest using Skin of the Loyal instead.

I don't think it's price efficient to quality gems before vaaling them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info