[3.2] How to clear 157/157 maps w/ Frostbolt Inquisitor [Updated for Bestiary league]

"
ooFunky wrote:
"
amstafff wrote:
Also to everybody else, who's playing the build. Sometimes I'm way too focused on answering questions, that I forget to say thanks. So thanks.

Good luck and have fun with the new league. :)

Amid all the rage in the forum/reddit thank you for your guide and the quick answers here in the thread :) having fun with it.

Right now going for the MoM/mana notes and see how it goes then with the kinda squishiness. Total life *0,428 = the unreserved mana I need is about right?
Exactly. Mind over Matter feels really nice, when you have enough mana and leech.
The path of building link doesn't seem to work with the latest version. What version do I need?
"
gokens wrote:
The path of building link doesn't seem to work with the latest version. What version do I need?
Just imported the links into PoB and both seem valid. What exactly is your problem with them? Do you get an error message in PoB or something like that?
"
amstafff wrote:
"
gokens wrote:
Just imported the links into PoB and both seem valid. What exactly is your problem with them? Do you get an error message in PoB or something like that?

Turns out I was using the wrong import button :embarrassed: It's all good and working now.
What should we link FB w/ 4L? with 5L?
^
"
Mookie88 wrote:
What should we link FB w/ 4L? with 5L?
4L: either Frostbolt, Spell Echo, Hypothermia, Ice Bite or Frostbolt, Spell Echo, Elemental Focus, Cold to Fire

5L: either Frostbolt, Spell Echo, Hypothermia, Ice Bite, Increased Critical Strikes or Frostbolt, Spell Echo, Elemental Focus, Cold to Fire, Increased Critical Strikes

Generally the freezing setup feels better for leveling / mapping, while the ele focus setup is better damage wise.
Hey, I'm thinking to try this out however my goal is to be able to do endgame bosses (with caster build). How hard is it with this build?
Thank you
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Last edited by judikator on Mar 10, 2018, 1:08:58 PM
"
judikator wrote:
Hey, I'm thinking to try this out however my goal is to be able to do endgame bosses (with caster build). How hard is it with this build?
Thank you
With some investment it was pretty easy for me and I don't think that I'm an extraordinary mechanical player. Also most of my gear was reasonably priced.
"
amstafff wrote:
"
judikator wrote:
Thank you
With some investment it was pretty easy for me and I don't think that I'm an extraordinary mechanical player. Also most of my gear was reasonably priced.

Thanks for the answer! Then I will stop at this build this league!
I hope 4exa budget will be enough
PoE nowadays looks more and more like a fork server with tons of custom weird experimental stuff rather than original game with carefully thought out balance brough live to players.
Hey, i kind of got the build going, able to hit t15s. however, i was not able to complete elder t14. do u think my gears are good enough? do i need to change anything specific to fight the elder or do i just need practise?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info