[3.1] Poet's Pen / Volatile Dead | 3.5m+Shaper DPS

Small Update I slightly changed the build. I brought it to about 7k life and 3.5m shaper DPS. Slight loss from my other variant but massive gain in life. I feel it's worth it.

"
Defnotblack wrote:
Small Update I slightly changed the build. I brought it to about 7k life and 3.5m shaper DPS. Slight loss from my other variant but massive gain in life. I feel it's worth it.

could u update the PoB link ?
https://pastebin.com/Gism4Pes

Ignore the frostbolt and bodyswap setups. They were just me memeing
Hi!
I noticed you're running a Pure Talent Jewel.
Is it really worth it? Could you pls explain?
Pure talent gives you .5 base crit at the time I originally made the build my crit was lower so it was more significant. Possible now it is not but I can't confirm
What you think about fingerless glowes crafted with Insanity essence? This 16% more sounds pretty juicy.

Cheers.
Hello, I have a question about the ranger passive tree. Should I go straight up and grab coordination or should I take the attack speed nodes too at ranger start. :)
I have to go for Rare helmet with the enchant of full rez to replace my full rez belt with HH , is HH insane on this build or it's just better with a cooldown recovery belt?

farming shaped channel with this build got 3 ex drops today because the build can clear at a decent speed but I would like to go over 9000 with it and aim for lvl 100. should I get a HH or it's not worth it?
All in one - very pleasing build - but it lacks defence. Running double curse ( enfeeble/warlords ) in cwdt + MoM to solodify it - but still one hits here and there.

Clear Mind works good in combo with MoM. Damage almost like with Anger.

PS. Power charges are rquired to reach maximal DPS output - but I have to bodyswap around to avoid damage. So bossfight is usually without charges - and 3.5m DPS is fake value. Still good build.
Last edited by lapilesos on Jan 26, 2018, 7:20:16 AM
What is up with the frostbolt jewels?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info